Best sounding muscle car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DDD4175
  • 21 comments
  • 7,103 views
Shelby GT350 sounds pretty good (if you consider it a muscle car).

The old Goat don't sound too bad either.
 
havent drove to many but the 69 z/28 camero stock trans of course, sounds good.
 
My vote goes to the 454 Chevelle. One of my favorite cars in the game. I used it in the Muscle Car seasonal today.
 
The 'Shelby' AC Cobra. Lovely sound, lovely drive. And it's premium so you can sit behind the beautiful dashboard with wooden steering wheel. Nice ?
 
My favorite muscle car engines are the 69 Z-28 RM'd,the 71 Mustang Mach 1 with the competition Stainless exhaust and the Premium 69 Vette...👍 The worst sounding (imo) the 70 Dodge Challenger RM....for some reason it sounds like a Cummins diesel....definetly don't sound like a big block Mopar...👎:crazy:
 
They all sound pretty good actually, the GT350R has to be my favourite sound though.
 
Definitely the AC Cobra
 
C1 & C2 Corvette's, and the RM'ed Camaro Z28.
 
Shelby GT350 sounds pretty good (if you consider it a muscle car).

Shelby GT350 sounds pretty good (if you compare it to a hair dryer). LOL

What kind of exhaust did you put on it?

I think it's the antique Corvette Convertible that sounds a bit like it's pooting. (The Mazda Carol also sounds like it's pooting but I think that was after adding a sports exhaust.)
 
The Ford Mark IV...The sub rumbled the purr soooooo much that my Optimus Prime figure fell of the shelf :)

No other car has done that since
 
'69 Camaro Z28. That thing sounds evil...
 
Not the '70 Mustang from the dealership, and why can't I use the transcammer that I bought? :(
TO get the best sound from these cars,do we use stock , or can we slap on a sports exhaust for improved sound? will the sport manifold / cat enhance or degrade the sound as well? I refuse to alter the tranny, for that injects the horrible whiny sound from the gears.
 
Pretty much all of them lack a proper muscle car sound. A few have a nice exhaust note, such as the '69 Camaro RM or the Cobra, but all of them sound like they have a screaming 4 cylinder under the hood.
 
'69 Camaro Z28. That thing sounds evil...

YES! Just drove this around for the first time yesterday. Compared to GT4's weeny-sounding Camaros, GT5's sound a hell of a lot better. I actually turned the music OFF in my game so I could just listen to that 302 as I drove it around Autumn Ring lap after lap.

I'm not going to say it's the "best" though. For me, there is no "best".
 
What's better? Z28 RMed or all stock Z28
 
Back