Best Starter Car?

• Thread starter Tommy D
  • 50 comments
Parnelli Bone
:) I just got GT4 yesterday. :) Lord have mercy, i sat there for 4 hours straight going "wow" "wow" "holy sh#t" :D

My Infiniti G20 is back! I jsut did an arcarde race and i swear i thought i raced against a BMW 2002! I saw another car and i had no friggin idea what it was!!!!!! Please, allow me a moment while i get emotional!

Yeah I did much the same. There are some very nice cars in the game. I nede to go back and start playing it again.

Sucahyo: naw, I don't wanna join anything rite now in GT4...I'm too obsessed with all the cars, new features, and some old ones they brought back :) :) :) :)

First GT1 car: 1988 Nissan Silvia Q's 1800 :)

First GT2 car: 1982 Toyota Starlet S :(

First GT3 car: 2000 Chrysler PT Cruiser :)

First GT4 car: 1990 Infiniti G20 :)

Last edited:
TMM
How do you get mony in GT4 without buying a car?
Yup, Like Cosmic said, "The Missions", Do the easier one's over and over and sale the duplicate cars, You will be Rich in no time!

(((((Hey, You guy's included me in Hijacking again!)))))

OT :

HYBRIDLVR
Yup, Like Cosmic said, "The Missions", Do the easier one's over and over and sale the duplicate cars, You will be Rich in no time!

Warning! : Don't sell the cars you've won in Mission hall! You can't get them back otherwise!

Cosmic
OT :

Warning! : Don't sell the cars you've won in Mission hall! You can't get them back otherwise!

WArning!!! Code Red!! I reapeat. Code Red!! Thread has been thorougly hijakced! Over.

HYBRIDLVR

ahhh, maybe I'll, start over and do that. But don't you need IA license to even start the mission's?

You're so easy to subvert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should always get ALL your licenses first!

Cosmic
OT :

Yes you can, You simply Reset the race so it shows not won yet and you will win the same Expensive car again!

Anyway... In GT2, my first car was the Celica GT-Four. Decent car to start out with. 4WD, easy to drive, 212 HP... On my second game, I bought a cheap Supra with more Horsepower for half the price.

Hey this is my first post, so please tell me if I do anything wrong. You should start with the '93 supra. It's only around 4,000, so you still have enough for a stage one turbo, and a weight reduction, meaning you can easily then win the last race on the '80s cup, making easy money. This could be the only FR car you ever need.

Hey this is my first post, so please tell me if I do anything wrong. You should start with the '93 supra. It's only around 4,000, so you still have enough for a stage one turbo, and a weight reduction, meaning you can easily then win the last race on the '80s cup, making easy money. This could be the only FR car you ever need.

:D it would be the only car I ever need, true, if it weren't for all the FR cars I want! :D

Last edited:
fet my IB licence then i'd get the toyota supra turbo 3.0 save the game & race in the trial mountain 295 HP endro

you get a denso supra(i think)

My choice is the Nissan Primera GT '90.
With it go to Special Event > Line Up 2 > Lightweight 'K' Cup > Rome Short Course.
Then you can save up money for a better and moddable car like the Skyline GT-R R33 or R34.

Last edited:
My choice is the Nissan Primera GT '90.
With it go to Special Event > Line Up 2 > Lightweight 'K' Cup > Rome Short Course.
Then you can save up money for a better and moddable car like the Skyline GT-R R33 or R34.
Way to bump an almost 14 year old thread :)

Back