Best starting car for GT6 - also: best car/event match

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 49 comments
Trinidad and Tobago
F1 chimp land
AnotherStory
BEST STARTING CAR FOR GT6

What are your experiences?
Which car seems to be the best car to start a new career as a race driver in GT6?

Or maybe more interesting: Which is the second car in your garage due to the fact... Honda Fit... :lol:

You can post you first line-up as well if you have made some progress already.

Also interesting: Which car matches best for which event?

------------

Summary:

Best starting car: Honda Fit seems to be a good starter among others...

Last edited:
Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

Something lightweight and easy to modify. Sprinter Trueno, Civic, Miata. Not limited to japanese cars.

I'm going to start the career with the KTM X-BOW R (to get through the opening events quickly and start making serious money) that is included in my preorder. Sure it seems unfair and yes it is very unfair but, I really just want to drive what is possibly my favourite track car ever.

I'm going to start the career with the KTM X-BOW R (to get through the opening events quickly and start making serious money) that is included in my preorder. Sure it seems unfair and yes it is very unfair but, I really just want to drive what is possibly my favourite track car ever.

If it's eligible, of course.

After finishing the Sunday Cup with the Honda Fit (which wasn't a bad car at all) I bought a Mazda Atenza Sport 25Z. It's a really nice car and pretty good competition for the AI (or should I say rabbit ;)), at least for me. It can last you for a while too if you keep tuning/upgrading it.

Best starter car might be different for everyone though, I think the Atenza is great and you might think it's rubbish so.. :P Just buy a car you like.

Oh yeah I know. It should be eligible since the early events of gt5 were mostly limitless except for drivetrain and country, but with 25 bonus cars I'm sure that I will be able to find something.

Except now there limited by PP and tires. 450PP I think for the Sunday Cup and Sports Hard.

I would say the Honda Fit. It is the best car to use *cough cough* and the only choice you get.
Haha ya. I for one would hate to start with one of those too much Understeeriness (Is that even a word, I have only ever heard FailRace say understeeriness) for me.

With version 1.01 after you are forced to purchased a Honda Fit, you can purchase a different car right away with your 13000 credits left (+5000 if you decide to sell the Fit) without the need to do first a race with the Honda.

With version 1.01 after you are forced to purchased a Honda Fit, you can purchase a different car right away with your 13000 credits left (+5000 if you decide to sell the Fit) without the need to do first a race with the Honda.
18,000 to start off? Challenge accepted.
Oh wait... no more used cars..

Back