best stock car

  • Thread starter Thread starter tm2003
  • 16 comments
  • 735 views
Messages
471
mine is the 787b what are yours plz reply as this will help me alot;)
 
The 787B isn't a stock car, it's a prototype.;) My favorite stock car is the Corvette Z06.
 
fav stock car - f094/s :p
it IS stock
by definition, stock means no upgrades, hey, i got this car w/o upgrades, so its stock?!?! lol
but obviously this isn't what u mean

the "best" stock car IMO is the Speed 12 OR the Nissan Z
 
Aah, here is LIVE! I'm new over here. Played GT3 again since a long long time.
 
Here's a clue... if you can run it in the Polyphony Digital Cup, it's a "stock" car (ZZII & F1 cars excluded)
If you can run it in the Formula GT series, it's a race car no matter how you slice it.

FWIW, my favorite "stock" car is the Toyota GT-One Road Car.

Well, I either helped or added to the confusion.
 
Ohhh...in that case i like the GT-One Road Car...
 
dfinately the Jaguar XJ220..... I beat the unmodded enduro race in that.... as a matter of fact i killed that race in that car cause the Hp is so high for stock..... and if you turn the TCS off or on 1 you can throw that car all over the place!!!
 
stuffed if i know...

I like all my cars...
most are close to stock


er... best as in fastest?
or my fav?

bugger.... :/
 
At the moment the R390 road car but this of course may change when I get my S license.
 
R390. Its faster round the Complex String than the XJ220
 
Back