Best time of day to use Lv21 ticket?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bonker
  • 11 comments
  • 2,078 views
Messages
83
Messages
captgoodvibes
I thought I read that there are better times of day to cash in a Lv21 ticket to get the Ferrari but can't find the thread. Any insight?
 
Haha, the amount of rubbish that gets spouted around the internet is amusing.
 
That's what I thought but wanted to confirm. Seemed absurd to me realistically.
 
I have a better answer.

When you're awake enough to not go the wrong way with the copy. :/
 
to me LEVEL 21 ticket = nascar ticket. 9 of 10 times its a freakin nascar....THAT i already have.
 
Don't use that ticket late at night to avoid nightmares after disappointment out of what you may get :)
 
It's totally random. Where in the hell did you hear that from?

Like one time, I got the Ferrari 330 P4 several times in a row until I finally got something different. Like the Nomad Diablo GT (arguably the worst modeled standard car in the game).
 
Best time of day, you really believed that.:lol: Who came up with that, it's a good one.👍

I just used a level 21 Ticket earlier and I got the Ford GT LM Race Car. Tomorrow I'll use one again and see if I can get the Ferrari.:sly:
 
The best time to use the ticket is to wait for the planets Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and Neptune to align. (But not if Uranus is aligned with them as well, it screws up the whole equation.)

:sly:
 
The best time to use the ticket is to wait for the planets Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and Neptune to align. (But not if Uranus is aligned with them as well, it screws up the whole equation.)

:sly:

laughed my uranus off...👍
 
Back