Best Time on High Speed Ring

• Thread starter cheso
  • 39 comments
Hey guys,

I've been wondering what are the best times on the High Speed Ring (only the original way, not reverse). I know I should specify the type of car, but basically, post any except for the X2010 and the FGT. I did something around 56 secs with a Pagani Zonda R '09 fully tuned. What about you?

A bit off topic i know but does anyone remember the FTO LM Edition from GT1? Pretty sure that could do sub 50's

High Speed Ring Reversed is my track of choice. Each turn flows so well into the next.
I dont know about HSR normal, but on reverse I usually get 60seconds to 52 seconds with cars like the Ford GT

52ish with sauber, 46ish with FGT, and in the high 30's if i can keep the x2010 on the track with my DS3.

once my g27 comes in, i am going to see if i can do a little better....

1.00.114 in my Veyron. Still searching for an elusive sub 1 minute time in that car...

I can't remember of the top of my head but I think I did around six minutes in a fiat 500 . I was so bored online and that's what I got

48 something with F2010 and 51 something with the minolta + turbo.This is where i test every car so i have plenty of times :).Tell me if you want something for reference.

Back