thechadmartinez Messages 135 Messages Grabiha Jan 21, 2011 #1 What are your best times and with what car? Just wanted to see how I did.. No exaggerations please..
spiker Messages 353 Messages irishfan311 Jan 21, 2011 #2 thechadmartinez What are your best times and with what car? Just wanted to see how I did.. No exaggerations please.. Click to expand... How well did you do? No exaggeration please.
thechadmartinez What are your best times and with what car? Just wanted to see how I did.. No exaggerations please.. Click to expand... How well did you do? No exaggeration please.
thechadmartinez Messages 135 Messages Grabiha Jan 24, 2011 #3 spiker How well did you do? No exaggeration please. Click to expand... i didnt try the FGT yet.. but my yellowhat did it in 1:34
spiker How well did you do? No exaggeration please. Click to expand... i didnt try the FGT yet.. but my yellowhat did it in 1:34
SilentKill30 Messages 38 Messages SilentKill30 Messages R3N1G4D3 Jan 24, 2011 #4 I'll go run a couple laps, and then post back with my results.
Andy89 Messages 535 Roma Messages andreadg89 Jan 24, 2011 #5 I've done a 1'11.6xx yesterday, but forgot to save the ghost I still have the time saved on the lap time list, so I can take a picture of it.
I've done a 1'11.6xx yesterday, but forgot to save the ghost I still have the time saved on the lap time list, so I can take a picture of it.