BigViper Messages 53 Scotland Messages Nebrepins Apr 7, 2014 #1 I'm looking for a car with less than 650pp to use online. It would be used for general circuit racing. Thanks Viper
I'm looking for a car with less than 650pp to use online. It would be used for general circuit racing. Thanks Viper
sparkytooth Whoa rehr Premium Messages 11,347 The 51st state of america Messages sparkytooth50001 Apr 7, 2014 #3 The McLaren MP4 12C is one of the all round best cars in the game.
BigViper Messages 53 Scotland Messages Nebrepins Apr 7, 2014 #4 sparkytooth The McLaren MP4 12C is one of the all round best cars in the game. Click to expand... Ok thanks. Is it best tuned or does that screw it up haha?
sparkytooth The McLaren MP4 12C is one of the all round best cars in the game. Click to expand... Ok thanks. Is it best tuned or does that screw it up haha?
sparkytooth Whoa rehr Premium Messages 11,347 The 51st state of america Messages sparkytooth50001 Apr 7, 2014 #5 BigViper Ok thanks. Is it best tuned or does that screw it up haha? Click to expand... Stock it's an excellent car, tuning it to your liking must be even better. I don't tune my cars much.
BigViper Ok thanks. Is it best tuned or does that screw it up haha? Click to expand... Stock it's an excellent car, tuning it to your liking must be even better. I don't tune my cars much.
86Debris86 Messages 1,121 East Sussex Messages Debris9uk Apr 7, 2014 #6 sparkytooth The McLaren MP4 12C is one of the all round best cars in the game. Click to expand... I second this. Not many other road cars can get as close to the driving pleasure this one brings.
sparkytooth The McLaren MP4 12C is one of the all round best cars in the game. Click to expand... I second this. Not many other road cars can get as close to the driving pleasure this one brings.
BigViper Messages 53 Scotland Messages Nebrepins Apr 7, 2014 #7 86Debris86 I second this. Not many other road cars can get as close to the driving pleasure this one brings. Click to expand... Is it still known as the MP4-12C or is it just the 12C. As that's what I see it referred to often? (Sorry for being pedantic)
86Debris86 I second this. Not many other road cars can get as close to the driving pleasure this one brings. Click to expand... Is it still known as the MP4-12C or is it just the 12C. As that's what I see it referred to often? (Sorry for being pedantic)
86Debris86 Messages 1,121 East Sussex Messages Debris9uk Apr 7, 2014 #8 BigViper Is it still known as the MP4-12C or is it just the 12C. As that's what I see it referred to often? (Sorry for being pedantic) Click to expand... I think the newer version dropped the "MP4-" bit.
BigViper Is it still known as the MP4-12C or is it just the 12C. As that's what I see it referred to often? (Sorry for being pedantic) Click to expand... I think the newer version dropped the "MP4-" bit.
Doodle Premium Messages 5,921 Maryland Messages DoodleAM Messages DoodleAM Apr 7, 2014 #9 Road car or race car? Because I don't know what road cars can reach 650pp.