Best Viper

  • Thread starter Thread starter uncle_hayley_j
  • 10 comments
  • 1,302 views
Messages
489
Messages
Darkness_Embrace
Which of the 3 premium's is the better Viper?

Got the Concept and both Race Cars, and looking for a Premium to go with them :).
 
Personally, I prefer the ACR but they're all good.
 
i hate the vipers in this game. especially the gts '99.
 
i hate the vipers in this game. especially the gts '99.

That doesn't really answer the OP's question.

OP, if it makes your decision any easier, the ACR comes in purple. :dopey:
 
Only thing that puts me off the ACR is the stripes, and lack of the classic stripes :P.
 
the ACR has over 1k horsepower max tuned and is really a blast... check out my garage for more info ;)
 
ACR is the fastest, and probably one of the best car in the game in terms of cost/performance. I own all of them because Viper is the car I dream to own in real life one day :rolleyes:
 
I just picked up the Oreca Viper #51 from the ucd. Is it just rare or also a decent car to drive?
 
The Oreca's are nice to drive, semi-rare I guess, but nothing especially so.
 
Only thing that puts me off the ACR is the stripes, and lack of the classic stripes :P.

If you paint it the stripe disappears...
IY9xMykkQUfUmGMJa_0.jpg
 
The ACR is better than the SRT-10 in every way, which is better than the GTS in every way.
 
Back