Vipereater Messages 91 Messages Vipereater Feb 3, 2011 #1 Is there a way to build a car list without inputting all the data manually? I have 1013 cars and that would take a while to do.
Is there a way to build a car list without inputting all the data manually? I have 1013 cars and that would take a while to do.
Sandy106 Messages 644 Messages Sandy106 // Frosty207 Feb 3, 2011 #2 www.mygranturismo.net works pretty well
Possum-Eater Messages 331 Messages possum_eaterz Feb 3, 2011 #3 ^ Yeah then copy and paste the link or the whole car list on to GTP. That is what I do
AMG. Staff Emeritus Messages 3,116 NL, Leiden Messages GTP_AMG Feb 3, 2011 #4 Why don't you have a look at the stickies. There's a huge file in there somewhere.
Vipereater Messages 91 Messages Vipereater Feb 3, 2011 #5 AMG. Why don't you have a look at the stickies. There's a huge file in there somewhere. Click to expand... I am looking to build a my garage list. Sorry, I should have been more clear.
AMG. Why don't you have a look at the stickies. There's a huge file in there somewhere. Click to expand... I am looking to build a my garage list. Sorry, I should have been more clear.
Vipereater Messages 91 Messages Vipereater Feb 3, 2011 #6 Sandy106 www.mygranturismo.net works pretty well Click to expand... This looks interesting. Thanks,