Best way to make money

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo PSP' started by slowman, Oct 1, 2009.

1. F40LM

F40LM Premium

I think S stands Super

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
  2. JRRacing64

JRRacing64

I found the RS200 on the Ice Arena or Grand Canyon good. I can average 20,000 points per lap on the Grand Canyon and around 12,000 points on the Ice Arena. Plus I like to drive it.

3. Sparty_McFly

Sparty_McFly

Another way is to get to S rank, then go on the Nurburgring in a One Make Race. On all of them I've driven so far they've been undifficult wins... not without second place losses or anything else, but I've mostly won.

4. HumanDestroyah

HumanDestroyah Premium

I just drift the Ice Arena with an STI. Last night before bed I tried using a 240SX and averaged 16K per lap. For me that track is the quickest and easiest to get credits in my opinion.

5. red ice

red ice

adhocraces was where i get the fastest money,especially when hitting a jackpot.

6. iaustin7

iaustin7

Yes! I get my brother's PSP while he is playing GT5, I go on the computer and start the race at testcourse every few minutes. Last night I got 2.6 Million and he got 1.3 Million (I always put him in a lower HP car). Its Win-Win! :)

7. FIECSF

FIECSF

Guys you may find this boring but 150,000 IN 2 LAPS Of the test course... Just use a bugatti veyron

8. Petrolhead1

Petrolhead1

Are you sure?My Toyota GT-One can do a lap on the same circuit in about 3:30:odd::confused:

9. Petrolhead1

Petrolhead1

That's not fair

10. Petrolhead1

Petrolhead1

...or a '00 Daihatsu Sirion X4 to drift around Chamonix or Swiss Alps

11. SamEYEam

SamEYEam

HAHA that would work but how do you steer?

12. AlexGT

AlexGT

You dont need to steer, the railing will do it for you

13. danjee

danjee

One lap of the Nürburgring on S rank is such a joy... plus you earn 150000k :D

14. OHNOEjojo

OHNOEjojo

Does this really work?

15. streetcleaner

streetcleaner

Yes!

16. JSHuiting

JSHuiting

I always used the Nismo 400R of the oval Test Track, good for 150,000 per 2 laps, arround 4 mins.

Also i love to drive arround on the Nurburgring, if you race on A class you get 100,000 each race with only one lap.

Also thanks for the tips guys! :tup:

17. iaustin7

iaustin7

I know, but he still gets money! :)

18. AlexGT

AlexGT

...and that's the whole idea!

19. OHNOEjojo

OHNOEjojo

And is that only for psp or gt5 on ps3?

20. peterjford

peterjford Premium

Only for PSP.

There is a similar trick on the PS3 using the x2010 (or similar car) on the Indy track. Sharing your B-Spec Bobs and having your friends remote race with them is another way to make good money. Also, for a limited time, you get a 3x bonus on seasonal events (maybe others too). Go to the GT5 section and search, lots of threads there about making money.

21. jacnob

jacnob

I used Veyron on Oval on S rank. 2 laps.

22. ROB2828

ROB2828

You say here that Test Course 2 Lap earns 2.76m an hour. That means for each of the 18 races, you must have come in 1st place each time. How is it possible to come in 1st place while grinding against the wall? Surely you would come in last place each time, which would be £30,000x18=£540,000. We are talking about the rubber band method here aren't we? Please could you explain.

23. ROB2828

ROB2828

Please!

24. peterjford

peterjford Premium

Famine was NOT talking about the rubber band method, he was talking about you actually racing. There is a way to use a specific car (Pescarolo C60 Hybrid?) that gives you enough speed even while bouncing off the walls and slow enough competitors that you do come in first place. I never did it so I can't confirm it works, but if you search this forum its in here somewhere.

25. obsessive rules

obsessive rules (Banned)

Or 80000 in one lap and repeat. You get more money.

26. obsessive rules

obsessive rules (Banned)

Gtbycitroen on test course set s rank one lap. 80000 per lap, against other gtbycitroens 1:40s per lap. Easy win, close race and the gtbycitroen sounds like a jet engine on the replays :D

27. Deko Wolf-GTPT

Deko Wolf-GTPT

I simply enjoy a good drift session in Chamonix with the EVO IV Rally Car. Whatever is my score, gets multiply by 2. :D

28. zipiol

zipiol

Try to run bughatti veyron, or pescarolo c60, or toyota minolta 88c, or mercedes c9 in N1 tires in test track, 2 laps gives u 150 000Cr ;)

and try my brilliant idea :D
    [​IMG]

29. GBalao888

GBalao888

Hey guys, I have this trick on how to make a huge amount of dough in GT PSP.
    (This method needs to be done, repetitively for a lot of money, of up to over Cr. 1,000,000.
    1. You must own two PSP's/PSVita's with GT PSP or invite your friends who have GT PSP
    2. Start an Ad-Hoc race
    3. Choose Driving Park: Test Course, S Rank, 2 laps. (Use Professional Mode for a fair race)
    4. Choose any car you want
    5. Wait for at least 3-7 minutes (that's the time you need to finish the race, obviously depends on which cars you use)
    6. After the race is done, receive your money.
    7. Repeat. Although there are chances of Jackpot Races occurring, you have to pray and wish for a Jackpot Race to happen, it's not all the time it will happen.