Better Controller?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dusty1990
  • 33 comments
  • 2,336 views
well i still reckon i got the best solution
 
Did anybody suggest the HKS controller?
I'm using that one, and I love it! MUCH better steering, and also better throttle and brake control.
They tend to ewar out, but I don't care, I just buy a new one when the old one is getting tired.

I second this. I really like the controller, I just wish the wheels had more axis.
 
Did anybody suggest the HKS controller?
I'm using that one, and I love it! MUCH better steering, and also better throttle and brake control.
They tend to ewar out, but I don't care, I just buy a new one when the old one is getting tired.



What do you consider cheap? I've looked on Amazon and Ebay and they cost more than a DS3 :boggled:
 
and still small, and an uncomfortable shape.
 
Back