Better now or still mediocre?

• Thread starter Nielsen
  • 38 comments
From the Evolution Studios posts on FB it seems that certain corner penalties are going to be re-evaluated.

From the Evolution Studios posts on FB it seems that certain corner penalties are going to be re-evaluated.

where did you see this? personally I am fine with having reduced penalties in 'race' mode, but in 'time trial' you touch the wall you should get minimum 5 seconds or invalidate your lap entirely, it's not fair towards people actually racing properly if you just slam your car against the wall and take the corner faster because you had a lucky bounce

where did you see this? personally I am fine with having reduced penalties in 'race' mode, but in 'time trial' you touch the wall you should get minimum 5 seconds or invalidate your lap entirely, it's not fair towards people actually racing properly if you just slam your car against the wall and take the corner faster because you had a lucky bounce
On their Face Book page in response to someone's post there. I'll paste their exact words a bit later on.

Do not go by reviews. But by doing little bit of research on internet, videos you should be able to decide. The best thing is to wait probably get it for 20$ or something with all updates. This is what I do for most games. Wait for price drop +DLC content :P

If I had PS4 though I would have bought it for sure. One of the games tempted to buy a PS4 :confused:

I will be honest got this preordered with season pass soon as it was available on PSN but due to lap times not saving 1:14 on venom hot lap it proper pissed me off sent them a tweet wanting to sqeeze the members on evolution into a jamjar and fart in it but in saying that last month I haven't put it done really happy with weather and time trials online

Back