Big patch to 60FPS

• Thread starter gt_racer88
  • 17 comments
So it does seem like they may be looking to patch in 60fps on Pro and X, doesn't however provide a source for the claim.

I honestly think that all those rumours are based on a wrong German-English translation... basically...

I hope not.

Sorry for german, but it’s the only page to find these information. Maybe it’s fake, maybe not.
Someone can be wrong without being "fake". Fake is intentionally wrong.

What's written there is a complete description of the advantages of PS4 Pro (1080p with graphical enhancements or 1800p checkerboarded to 4K) and Xbox One X (native 4K with the same graphical enhancements) over the base consoles, as you'll find in the launch release notes, with the additional misinterpretation that this would allow 60fps that many people assumed without good reason before the game launched.

I hope not.

Sorry for german, but it’s the only page to find these information. Maybe it’s fake, maybe not.
Its just a misinterpretation of the enhancements for higher resolution and better draw distances on the Pro and X.
Target was always 30fps. Pro is actually capped at 32fps and base PS4 runs anything from 25 - 40fps.

If this rumour is true then it is great news. A lot of people were going mental (and they were within their right to do so) over the game and its potted release with 30fps.

The game is playable and I am enjoying it, heather are bugs that need to be patched but this release on the pre-teen was all about getting the physics on board with the console platforms

The rest can be resolved via patches

Nothing official confirming a 60fps patch either from Kunos or 3dt.
This rumour stemmed from a German article that was posted before the release and contained a misinterpretation that resulted in misinformation.

Back