Big PS Store Offer: Save up to 50% on Assetto Corsa and Season Pass

I'm a bit annoyed by the fact that Kunos didn't include the Prestige Pack in the Season Pass and then never puts it on sale. Assetto Corsa and the season pass were on sale last December for similar prices and the Prestige Pack was list price then too. I would have been ok with this if the Season Pass was named something different.

I'm a bit annoyed by the fact that Kunos didn't include the Prestige Pack in the Season Pass and then never puts it on sale. Assetto Corsa and the season pass were on sale last December for similar prices and the Prestige Pack was list price then too. I would have been ok with this if the Season Pass was named something different.
What, like "3 month pass" Instead? Dont get what the name has to do with anything. I paid extra for the prestige pack during pre order, why should you get it in the season pass? I've also bought the season pass.

Having said that i do wish they add it to the pass. Some people downloaded it for free with the pass.

58792596.jpg

Season pass should include all DLC, not just a few select packs. Wish it was on sale in the UK as well, didn't buy it last time it was.

VBR
Season pass should include all DLC, not just a few select packs. Wish it was on sale in the UK as well, didn't buy it last time it was.
?? All the DLC released so far is in the season pass. It ended with the 3rd Porsche pack. It will end up in another sale soon enough I think.

VBR
Last time season pass was in the sale on US store iirc it was on the UK store shortly after the US sale ended.

Yay, I quickly bought this on the day I first saw the news. With this kind of sales, would the people who bought th game and/or bought seperate Porshce packs right in the beginning feel unfair?? I mean they support the game first but they have to pay more :(

Back