BigDaddys' New & Used Car Trades

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigDaddyHurn
  • 92 comments
  • 4,044 views
im very intrestead in the BMW M3 CSL, what do you want for it?? the same value
 
I am interested in your Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10 from Garage 3

I see you have a slot available for Garage 3 tommorrow, so i would be happy to trade then.

What would you want for the 908. I have these:

Toyota Altezza Touring Car
Honda Integra Touring Car
Lambourghini Countach 25th Anniversary
Nismo Fairlady Z S-TUNE (Z33)
Mercedes SL65
Amuse Carbon R
Ferrari Enzo (tuned)
Audi R8 5.2 (tuned)
Citroen C4 WRC
Toyota GT-FOUR Rally Car

Please request a car you want if its not on that list.

Thanks
 
z06, isf ,r33,audi le mans
 
Going to bed now. Leave any questions for me and I will hit you up in a few hours
 
today, how about now?? my id :MFreak_KSA
 
DOORS ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

Still have lots of trade slots for the week
 
Added a couple of cars to garage 3
 
Anyone?
 
Last edited:
Still Have trade slots available!!!
 
honda s2000 lm race car for ferrari f10 or mazda 787b?
 
I'm available to trade tomorrow and was wondering if you'd be interested in trading me your NISMO 400R '96 for my Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car?
 
Last edited:
I'll trade you my Jaguar XJR-9 for your Ford GT LM Race Car
 
I want the Saleen S7 '02 what do you want for it? :)

(If i don't have something you like, i can buy)
 
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM ROAD CAR for your audi r8 lms race car (team playstation) '09?
Can trade today after reset. (garage 2?)
 
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM ROAD CAR for your audi r8 lms race car (team playstation) '09?
Can trade today after reset. (garage 2?)

Please add Garage 2s PSN.
 
I'm available to trade tomorrow and was wondering if you'd be interested in trading me your NISMO 400R '96 for my Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car?

Ill pass thanks.
 
my audi R10 for your mazda 787b right after reset? you dont have slots now right?
 
i got a ferrari 430 im trying to trade
 
Still have trade slots open for the week
 
Can trade your
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi Playstation Team ORECA) '05
or
Redbull X2010 S.Vettel

for my Nissan R89C Race Car or Nissan 92CP Race Car

Tell me if interested.
 
Back