Biggest "I'm an idiot" thing you've done in GTA Online

United States
Massachusetts
llClaude_Speedll
BlazingSol05
Similar to the 'Biggest I'm an idiot" thing you've done in GT5' thread, this thread is about all of the mistakes and "idiot" moments you've had in GTA Online.
Mine is probably when I put an Ignition Bomb on my stock Coquette and realized that you can no longer customize it after doing so. :grumpy:

Similar to the 'Biggest I'm an idiot" thing you've done in GT5' thread, this thread is about all of the mistakes and "idiot" moments you've had in GTA Online.
Mine is probably when I put an Ignition Bomb on my stock Coquette and realized that you can no longer customize it after doing so. :grumpy:

Buy another one :lol: your rich :lol:

Someone had killed me (I think to get my bounty), so as revenge I decided to kamikaze them with a sticky-bombed Frogger.

Unfortunately I severely overestimated the blast radius of my helicopter/bomb combination (either that or my depth perception was WAY out) and I ended up exploding spectacularly, but just out of reach of the helicopter he was getting into.

Trying to parachute jump from the top of Mt. Chiliad; your character won't enter the skydive pose unless you jump from an "approved" spot (like the cable car support structure), which meant I jumped to my death and respawned on the side of the mountain with no car. I had to scramble down to the Great Ocean Highway by foot, dying a few more times on the way. This was before the hospital bill was changed, so it was a $10,000 learning experience.

I have done so many stupid things online that one of my crew members is capturing the events and chucking them on Youtube :lol:

The dumbest thing I've done was either try to climb Mt. Chiliad in a tractor and trying to outrun the police in said tractor :indiff:

Shooting rockets as a passenger out of a buzzard at a bunch of guys on the ground. We ended up a lot closer to the ground than I thought, and as the rocket hit the ground it blew up the helicopter with me and a GTP crew member inside :lol:
Happened about 20 minutes ago actually

Getting run over and killed by traffic after crossing the road to get to where my idiot mechanic delivered my car.
The sad thing is that this isn't a single incident. :indiff:

Technically anything i do with random white blips can be posted.

But i remember this one time in Rooftop Rumble. I decided to jump off higher ground after planting some stickies.

I landed face first in front of 2 bad guys. I thought i was doomed, if it werent for this one guy who got my back with his MG.

It's raining men! Ha le freakin ju jah. :sly:

One thing I did was try and pick up another player in my car when we started a mission and accidently ran over and killed him, thus losing a team life. But due to the lag it looked like I didn't touch him.

Trying to pick up a friend in a helicopter with other players near by.

153029.jpg

Spending at least an hour trying to get a Barracks Semi only to find that it is a piece of 🤬 and that the normal Barracks is much better.

Spending at least an hour trying to get a Barracks Semi only to find that it is a piece of 🤬 and that the normal Barracks is much better.
I finally found a barracks with a cloth top, looks good flapping in the wind and also I drove up a water fall with it lol

Going near this super silent creepy ass GTP Crew member, like, dayum this guy.

He was hanging around in the subway on a BMX, I went down there to hang around. I saw him, he was still, doing nothing in the distance. I went closer to say hi, he turned around when I was 10ft away, looked at me for 10 seconds, took his RPG out and killed me o.o

Going near this super silent creepy ass GTP Crew member, like, dayum this guy.

He was hanging around in the subway on a BMX, I went down there to hang around. I saw him, he was still, doing nothing in the distance. I went closer to say hi, he turned around when I was 10ft away, looked at me for 10 seconds, took his RPG out and killed me o.o
What is his PSN name? I can look into it as an Attack On A Crew Member incident.

One of my friends had just killed me, so I was chasing him in my car. When i caught up with him I threw a sticky bomb at his car and hit the brakes so the blast wouldn't kill me too. HOWEVER the bomb hadn't hit his car, but some how ended up on my own car... I blew up and he laughed for a good three minutes :-)

Commiting suicide for no reason at all. :lol:

I've probably done that 400 or so times. :lol:

Not so much something stupid I've done but something stupid I witnessed someone do: everyone in a public lobby I was in were having a huge shoot out in the general area of the Vinewood LSC. I killed someone in an Oracle, put an ignition bomb on it, drove to the person who had the car, and gave him a chance to kill me. After he killed me, he got in his car and blew up, and judging by his screaming on the mic and rage quitting right after, he wasn't too happy. :lol:

Not so much something stupid I've done but something stupid I witnessed someone do: everyone in a public lobby I was in were having a huge shoot out in the general area of the Vinewood LSC. I killed someone in an Oracle, put an ignition bomb on it, drove to the person who had the car, and gave him a chance to kill me. After he killed me, he got in his car and blew up, and judging by his screaming on the mic and rage quitting right after, he wasn't too happy. :lol:

I've never been able to blow anyone up with an ignition bomb and that makes me sad.
Maybe I should put one on my Z-Type :P

"See's Josh"
"Gets in a car"
"Commits Suicide"

I'm Like "Dafawk Happen?"

Accidentaly mistaking my tank for being on fire when it was another vehicle and jumped out, and said tank being stolen.

I was new to buying apartments, so I decided to buy a garage by Fort Zanduco. Not reading the prompt that says "This will remove your current apartment and will be no longer accessible blah blah" I hit OK.

..and then I buy a shark card (blah blah again) to buy back the darn 10 car garage apt, some hacker transferred 63 million to me the next day :irked:

Back