Biggest mistake(s) made at work?

• Thread starter Pupik
  • 34 comments
DRIFT4EVA
I don't work yet, but at my age school is work. One time in science. I was half asleep. We were studying Biology. My teacher asked me a question. I answered, but what I said, landed me in the stupid books. I said a living orgasm instead of a living organism. I was rather shamed out after that.
I did something similar in my english class my senior year. I was reading a passage on some test (I think it was a practice test for one of those AP tests) and I remember saying something about 'breasts' when the actually passage was 'bread'.

I freaking hated reading passages in school. It's such a waste of time.

I hit the track once in a freshly revised 125cc kart, but forgot to put in any cooling liquids into the radiator. Ran really well for a lap and a half.

This is when I used to do Shipping/Receiving. We had this computer, you just punch in customer's account number in, then it printed paper work and labels. One day, I goofed and punched in wrong account number, but it was a number for somebody we dealt long time ago, and in New Mexico or something like that(I'm in Oregon). Nobody caught it, and this shipment of Ford body parts were gone! I think, I ended up tracking it, calling numerous people, they all had heavy southern accent. :D It was cool(not for my boss).

More recently, I was horseplaying and my coworker karate kicked me into a bin full of parts. We had to pick up hundreds of small electrical parts, that didn't have any part numbers trying to figure out where they went. I got so much crap from people walking by, including my two bosses. :guilty:

Back