Bike games and gyro steering (tilt to steer)?

• Thread starter zoobear
  • 4 comments
Poland
Poland
I was wondering if anyone is using this method to control bikes? What is your experience - is it easier (better) to steer that way than using analog sticks on gamepad? Also how is the input lag? I found 2 videos and it looks like there is some delay on bikes reaction to gamepad movements. Is it a big deal?
Would appreciate any thoughts and suggestions on the topic. Also what controller and games have you tried?

I was wondering if anyone is using this method to control bikes? What is your experience - is it easier (better) to steer that way than using analog sticks on gamepad? Also how is the input lag? I found 2 videos and it looks like there is some delay on bikes reaction to gamepad movements. Is it a big deal?
Would appreciate any thoughts and suggestions on the topic. Also what controller and games have you tried?

I,never knew you could use it in ride3, will check it out then. But since i switched to a more upright style in r3, im having better steering feel in helmet now, less sensitive.

And in iomtt2,.. i have iom tt1, might try it.
But the pad steering is perfect in it though, smooth, not too sensitive.
I remember trying gyro in a game and it did feel laggy, was on ps4, not sure which game it was.

I tried also driveclub bikes with a wheel and it was pretty good, using low rotation limit.

Someone mentioned here motogp21 having gyro steering as an option too.

Latest Posts

Back