Billboard & Posters in Toronto

  • Thread starter Thread starter Luxy
  • 41 comments
  • 3,022 views
phonypoly
Where exactly on Queen st.? i'll go myself :dopey:

It's really not terribly exciting to look at, but if you really need a picture it's on Queen St. W, on the south side, about a block west of University Ave. (I think the cross-street is Duncan, but I'm not sure). It's on the side of Civello (a hair salon).
 
Sorry for the poor quality. My wife was too busy today at work. :scared:
We had to drive down this evening after my sons basketball game.
 
Lets try this again.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00087_editedA.JPG
    DSC00087_editedA.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC00086_editedA.JPG
    DSC00086_editedA.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC00088_editedA.JPG
    DSC00088_editedA.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 66
One more poster pic and some pics from a shop I passed by on the way home.
:dopey:
 

Attachments

  • DSC00091_editedA.JPG
    DSC00091_editedA.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC00092A.JPG
    DSC00092A.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC00094A.JPG
    DSC00094A.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC00096A.JPG
    DSC00096A.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 64
LoudMusic
Unfortunately I live in po-dunk Arkansas and will never see any print advertising or outdoor advertising for Gran Turismo 4, or any other cool video game.

You think you have it bad, I live in Western Australia, about as remote a place as there is anywhere on the planet...
 
426 HEMI
Sorry for the poor quality. My wife was too busy today at work. :scared:
We had to drive down this evening after my sons basketball game.

i don't believe that you actually convinced my sister to drive all the way downtown to take GT4 pics. you da man. 👍
 
Luxy
Since no one else has mentioned anything, I thought I'd let everyone know that GT4 has started to be advertised here in Toronto (Canada).

There's a billboard on the side of a building at Queen St. E. and Duncan St., and I saw posters in a bunch of subway stations on my way home last night.

i can confirm the advertisments are indeed in Toronto, although this particular billboard is actually at Queen St. W and Duncan St ;)
 
426 HEMI
Lets try this again.

Nice pics.

Nobody should be allowed to start a thread about pictures that he saw without showing the pictures.
 
Corvette
Nice pics.

Nobody should be allowed to start a thread about pictures that he saw without showing the pictures.
i agree. thanks to 426 for coming through with the much anticipated pics.
 
maxter
You think you have it bad, I live in Western Australia, about as remote a place as there is anywhere on the planet...
Hey, we are all friends in here, are we not? Perhaps, someone, will volunteer to send you a poster/game etc... asap!! :cheers:
 
ya, i live in the toronto area and go to school at ryerson, as i saw two or three posters different from these ones and they were all in the Dundas area. there was one right near eatons centre too. *wishes he had a digital camera*
 
Back