Biombo3 Shop -Carbon X2010 and other Top Cars!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Biombo3
  • 84 comments
  • 3,708 views
Any other cars in the marketplace you are looking for, and when can you send?
 
Chaparral 2J/Yellowhat supra interest you?
 
Ill trade you a blue mclaren f1 with less than 60 km driven AND a matte paint chip AND a gtr specV 09 which I only used for that seasonal event.
 
Ill trade you a blue mclaren f1 with less than 60 km driven AND a matte paint chip AND a gtr specV 09 which I only used for that seasonal event.

Got them all. Sorry m8
 
I got a Citröen C4 WRC
Wanna trade?
 
i'll be back in 9 hrs.

Thanks to all.

The ones that i am interested in, please PM with info about the condition of the cars and when can u trade them.

Thanks
 
I'm back again! So who wants a carbon?
 
I can buy you any car you want up to the max 20,000,000 credit in exchange for the Carbon X2010?
 
bump
 
Last edited:
10 more redbulls carbon available :D :D
 
Back