Biombo3 Shop -Carbon X2010 and other Top Cars!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Biombo3
  • 84 comments
  • 3,708 views
The Bull is 0,0 miles, yes. I'll be on-line at 00:00 GMT
 
i was on-line, b-specin' . I'll be available for trades at 00:00 GMT. Btw, do you already know if you f2007 is 0 miles?
 
Can u trade today pm if u can
 
it has 62.5 miles on it i was just wondering as i cant get on at 0:00 as i gotta get up for work tommorow
 
Can u trade today pm if u can

it depends on your "today" i can trade in abou 3h30min

it has 62.5 miles on it i was just wondering as i cant get on at 0:00 as i gotta get up for work tommorow

Thats kind of a too much miles in a f1... what do you offer more?
 
Last edited:
Ferrari 599. Pink and purple veyron, any car worth half a million or less I can afford?
 
Ok I'll buy that and trade it with you. I'm in bed at the minute so I'll get it in the morning.

If you have access to your playstation could you add me now? If you feel uncomfortable sending first then wait till I send you the car. Otherwise send now and I'll get the supergt back to you.:)
 
are you interest for SUZUKI ESCUDO?
 
On my alternate account I send a request to biombo13. You originally told me to add 14 though.

Sorry for the mess up brother. I'll send the car right away from biombo13
 
I will trade a Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z '06 and a Ford GT40 '69 in white and orange for an X1. (Both fully tuned)
 
I'll be abble to trade 10 more x2010 carbon in 7 hours.

Make your offer
 
Successful trade, thanks 👍
 
can give you any premium-car up to 4 million cr.

also can give you a fairlady z concept lm race car, or a ford gt40 race car '69
 
I have a NASCAR nearly untouched and I could give my b-spec signiture edition code and mabe throw in a matte.
 
can give you any premium-car up to 4 million cr.

GT by citroen concept car 0 miles, no mods (if they are possible lol) except racing soft tyres, in black. ok for you?
 
citroen gt concept in black? no problem

edit: + racin soft...
 
I have a NASCAR nearly untouched and I could give my b-spec signiture edition code and mabe throw in a matte.

Which nascar? i'm interested in tha nascar car and the matte paint :)
 
Back