Matterhorn Rotenboden_3.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_4.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_5.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_6.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_7.jpg

Blame the Monkey
Trial Mountain Circuit.jpg
Trial Mountain Circuit_1.jpg

No problem, and there's many more on the way. I particularly like the monochrome picture where you can see all the stars, and the panoramic view of the sunset. I think I'm going to go back to the Bathurst race in Night Masters to take some more. In the meantime...

AI Battle

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_2.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_1.jpg

Where's He Going?

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg

I'm going to go do some more racing tonight and I'll try to save the races with good moments. I'm taking a sick day, so more should be up around 11 AM EST. Doc app tomorrow.

I fancy myself a wanna-be amature GT photographer who knows just enough to be dangerous and I have to say some of these shots are brilliant.

The heavy landscape shots in particular have given me some ideas that I hadn't yet thought of.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

I fancy myself a wanna-be amature GT photographer who knows just enough to be dangerous and I have to say some of these shots are brilliant.

The heavy landscape shots in particular have given me some ideas that I hadn't yet thought of.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

I don't know anything. I'm just trying to capture what looks good. I just make due with the filters, focus, and exposure levels. Unfortunately some might not turn out right, but all I need to remember is to save my replays... >_<

Snow Day!

I'll be racing a lot today and will probably have more pictures up later. Any more opinions on the above photos? :)

Well, it's been a very productive day. Attempted works of art incoming! :lol:

Night Vision
Apricot Hill Raceway.jpg

New Trick
Cape Ring.jpg

Road Trip!
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013.jpg

I'm Comin' Home
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_1.jpg

What Dreams Are Made Of
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg

"GT"
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_1.jpg

Welcome to Rome
Circuito di Roma.jpg
Circuito di Roma_1.jpg

Storm at Daytona
Daytona Road Course.jpg

Really Good Brakes
Nürburgring 24h.jpg

Alone in the Dark
Nürburgring 24h_1.jpg
Nürburgring 24h_2.jpg

Curb-Hopper
Silverstone International Circuit.jpg

Pocket Aces
Silverstone International Circuit_1.jpg

Veni Vidi Vici
Trial Mountain Circuit.jpg

I hope you guys enjoy my efforts! Please leave some protips and let me know what you think!​

Some of your shots are a little dark, the night shots mainly. The "Alone in the Dark" shot looks really good though, it has a nice sense of isolation, and there is a clear focus in the image. A few of the other images don't really pull my eye in to look at anything in particular. Your daytime shots are good though. It also looks like you haven't started using the panning modes yet. If you want a good motion shot, panning mode 2 and 3 will put in motion blur. Just remember to focus on the car too. :D With a bit of practice, you might start putting out some really good shots. Keep up the good work. 👍

Some of your shots are a little dark, the night shots mainly. The "Alone in the Dark" shot looks really good though, it has a nice sense of isolation, and there is a clear focus in the image. A few of the other images don't really pull my eye in to look at anything in particular. Your daytime shots are good though. It also looks like you haven't started using the panning modes yet. If you want a good motion shot, panning mode 2 and 3 will put in motion blur. Just remember to focus on the car too. :D With a bit of practice, you might start putting out some really good shots. Keep up the good work. 👍
Thanks. I honestly had no idea what the panning shots even did... xD

I can't edit my photos with anything, so yeah... The night ones end up being a "little" dark. Thanks for the help.

Thanks. I honestly had no idea what the panning shots even did... xD

I can't edit my photos with anything, so yeah... The night ones end up being a "little" dark. Thanks for the help.

The darkness can actually be changed a bit too. :D Just put up the exposure a few notches.

I hope you guys like these. I put a solid half hour in to get all of them. :lol:

Cool Italian

Glare

Hearty Glow

Electron to my Proton

Late for Work

Flash of Inspiration

Back