Birthday Gift - The Odds

  • Thread starter Thread starter N8thanashley
  • 40 comments
  • 6,748 views
Messages
19
Messages
N8thanashley
I apologise if this has been done already but I've just spent 10mins working out the odds of getting the car I'm looking for using the Birthday 'Cheat' and thought I'd share...

I apologise in advance for any mistakes I may have made but I'm pretty confident it's good.

I have not included anything after ‘93 for obvious reasons, neither have I included many of the RC and or LM cars for which I do not know the year.

Enjoy...

1/1

‘42

P Volkswagen Schwimmwagen typ166

‘44

P Volkswagen Kubelwagen typ82

‘49

S Volkswagen Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11)

‘58

S Subaru SUBARU 360

‘61

S Jaguar E-TYPE Coupe

‘77

S Lancia STRATOS Rally Car

‘80

S Renault 5 Turbo

‘82

S Audi quattro


2/1

‘72

S Fiat 500 R
S Honda LIFE STEP VAN

‘76

P Ferrari 512BB
S Volkswagen Golf I GTI

‘81

S Isuzu PIAZZA XE
S Toyota CELICA XX 2800GT


3/1

‘54

S Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1)
S Citroën 2CV Type A
P S Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe

‘64

S Ginetta G4
S Honda S600
S Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO

‘78

S Dome DOME-ZERO Concept
S Mitsubishi MIRAGE 1400GLX
S Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130)

‘79

S Autobianchi A112 Abarth
S Honda CIVIC 1500 3door CX
S Nissan BLUEBIRD Hardtop 1800SSS (910)

‘84

S Ford RS200
S Mitsubishi STARION 4WD Rally Car
S Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000 RS-X Turbo C (R30)


5/1

‘62

S Buick Special ‘62 (SEMA Gran Turismo Awards 20
S Lotus Elan S1
S Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe
S Nissan SKYLINE Sport Coupe (BLRA-3)
P Volkswagen typ2(T1) SambaBus

‘63

S Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale
S Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2)
S Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car
S Honda S500
S Nissan SKYLINE 1500Deluxe (S50D-1)

‘66

S AC Cars 427 S/C
S Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto
S Honda S800
P Jaguar XJ13 Race Car
P S Shelby Cobra 427

‘73

S Alpine A110 1600S
S Alpine A310 1600VE
S BMW 2002 Turbo
S Lancia STRATOS
S Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-R (KPGC110)

‘74

S Jensen Interceptor MkIII
S Lamborghini Countach LP400
S Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR
S Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR Rally Car
S Triumph Spitfire 1500


6/1

‘65

S Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600
P Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106
S Fiat 500 F
S Nissan SILVIA (CSP311)
S Shelby GT350R
S Toyota SPORTS 800

‘71

S Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi
P Ford Mustang Mach 1
S Lotus Europa Special
S Nissan 240ZG (HS30)
S Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30)
S Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack

‘86

S Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car
S RUF BTR
S Toyota CELICA 2000GT-FOUR (ST165)
S Toyota CELICA 2000GT-R (ST162)
S Toyota MR2 1600 G
S Toyota MR2 1600 G-Limited Super Charger

‘87

S Buick GNX
S Honda MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC Si Race Car
S Lotus Esprit Turbo HC
S Nissan Be-1
S Nissan SKYLINE GTS-R (R31)
S RUF CTR “Yellow Bird”


7/1

‘68

S Fiat 500 F
S Honda S800 RSC Race Car
S Isuzu 117COUPÉ
S Mazda 110S (L10B)
S Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10B)
S Nissan Fairlady 2000 (SR311)
S Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1)


9/1

‘83

S Honda BALLADE SPORTS CR-X 1.5i
S Honda CITY Turbo II
S Honda CIVIC 1500 3door 25i
S Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1800GSR IC Turbo
S Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX (Z31)
S Nissan SILVIA 240RS (S110)
S Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000 Turbo RS (R30)
S Toyota COROLLA LEVIN GT-APEX (AE86)
S Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86)

‘88

S Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept
S Honda ACCORD Coupe
S Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car
S Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary
S Nissan EXA CANOPY L.A.Version Type S
S Nissan SILVIA K’s (S13)
S Nissan SILVIA Q’s (S13)
S Toyota SUPRA 3.0GT Turbo A
S Volvo 240 GLT Estate


10/1

‘67

S Chaparral 2D Race Car
P Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car
P Ford Mark IV Race Car
S Honda N360
P Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 ‘67
S Mazda 110S (L10A)
S Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10A)
S Mercury Cougar XR-7
S Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-B (S54A)
S Toyota 2000GT

‘69

S Chevrolet Camaro SS
P Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RM
P Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3)
S Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3)
S Fiat 500 L
S Ford GT40 Race Car
S Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R
S Nissan BLUEBIRD 1600 Deluxe (510)
S Nissan BLUEBIRD Rally Car (510)
P S Chevrolet Camaro Z28

‘85

S Ford RS200 Rally Car
S Honda TODAY G
S Lancia DELTA S4 Rally Car
S Mazda RX-7 GT-LIMITED (FC, J)
S Mazda SAVANNA RX-7 GT-Limited (FC)
S Mitsubishi PAJERO Rally Raid Car
S Nissan 240RS Rally Car
S Peugeot 205 Turbo 16
S Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car
S Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car


12/1

‘90

S Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C4)
S Fiat Panda Super i.e.
S Honda CR-X SiR
S Honda NSX
S Infiniti G20
S Lotus Carlton
S Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC, J)
S Mazda SAVANNA RX-7 INFINI III (FC)
S Nissan PRIMERA 2.0Te
P Nissan SILVIA K’s Dia Selection (S13)
P S Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC)
P S Toyota SUPRA 2.5GT Twin Turbo R


13/1

‘70

S Chaparral 2J Race Car
S Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454
P Dodge Challenger R/T
P Dodge Challenger R/T RM
S Dodge Charger 440 R/T
S Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S
S Honda Z ACT
S Marcos Mini Marcos GT
S Mitsubishi GALANT GTO MR
S Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000GT-R (KPGC10)
S Plymouth Superbird
S Toyota CELICA 1600GT (TA22)
S Toyota Toyota 7 Race Car


15/1

‘92

P Ferrari F40
S Honda BEAT Version F
S Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG)
S Honda CR-X del Sol SiR
S Honda NSX Type R
S Jaguar XJ220
S Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Rally Car
S Mazda éfini RX-7 Type RZ (FD)
S Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (FD, J)
S Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II Touring Car
S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR
S Nissan R92CP Race Car
S Peugeot 905 Race Car
P S Mazda Autozam AZ-1
S Toyota SERA


16/1

‘89

P Isuzu 4200R Concept
S Mazda MX-5 (NA)
S Mazda MX-5 Miata (NA)
S Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car
S Mitsubishi GALANT 2.0 DOHC Turbo VR-4
S Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept
S Mitsubishi MINICA DANGAN ZZ
S Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32)
S Nissan PAO
S Nissan R89C Race Car
S Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R32)
S Nissan SKYLINE GTS-t Type M (R32)
P S Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package)
P S Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32)
S Toyota CARINA ED 2.0 X 4WS
S Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car


21/1

‘93

S Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI
S Honda BEAT Version Z
S Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG)
S Honda NSX
S Mazda 323F
S Mazda éfini RX-7 Type R (FD)
S Mazda éfini RX-7 Type RZ (FD)
S Mazda Eunos Roadster J-Limited II (NA)
S Mazda Eunos Roadster V-Special Type II (NA)
S Mazda Lantis Coupe 2000 Type R
S Mazda MX-5 J-Limited II (NA, J)
S Mazda MX-5 Miata J-Limited II (NA, J)
S Mazda MX-5 Miata V-Special Type II (NA, J)
S Mazda MX-5 V-Special Type II (NA, J)
S Mazda RX-7 Type R (FD, J)
S Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (FD, J)
S Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car
S Nissan SILVIA K’s AERO (S14)
S Nissan SILVIA Q’s AERO (S14)
S Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec (R32)
S Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec N1 (R32)


25/1

‘91

P Acura NSX RM
S Honda BEAT
S Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG)
S Honda PRELUDE Si VTEC
S Lexus GS 300
S Mazda MX-5 J-Limited (NA, J)
S Mazda MX-5 Miata J-Limited (NA, J)
S Mazda RX-7 Type R (FD, J)
S Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II
S Nissan SILVIA K’s (S13)
S Nissan SILVIA Q’s (S13)
S Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R32)
S Nissan SKYLINE GT-R N1 (R32)
S Nissan SKYLINE GTS25 Type S (R32)
S Nissan SKYLINE GTS-t Type M (R32)
P S Acura NSX
P S Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Evoluzione
P S Mazda 787B Race car
P S Mazda éfini RX-7 Type R (FD)
P S Mazda Eunos Roadster J-Limited (NA)
P S Suzuki Cappuccino (EA11R)
S Toyota ARISTO 3.0V
S Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR RC (ST185)
S Toyota CELICA GT-R (ST183, 4WS)
S TVR V8S
 
Very cool post, I will probably try get the 2D later
 
Bleh... every year I log in on my bday I'm going to get another Renault 5 Turbo.
 
I really deserve to get a '76 Ferrari 512BB for my birthday, because BB are my initials.
That, and I already have the '76 Golf I - and frankly; one is more than enough. :)
 
Bleh... every year I log in on my bday I'm going to get another Renault 5 Turbo.

Ha, Ha!!! I'll be getting the S Audi quattro ‘82 (Which I have already!)

...So I needn't bother getting excited!
 
Some people will always get jipped because of their birth year. The birthday "gift" should really be completely random and not tied to your year of birth.
 
OK, so today's my BDay, birth year 1970. I'll take the first or the last car in the list thank you.
 
So, because I was born in 1980 I will always get a Renault 5 Turbo. Really?

I hate this game :D
 
This sucks - born 78. The year of the heap apparantly.
 
What happens if you birth year is 1959 or another year not listed? Does the game not gift you anything? "Sorry, your too old to play GT5 so no gift for you."
 
1978

S Dome DOME-ZERO Concept
S Mitsubishi MIRAGE 1400GLX
S Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130)

:yuck:
 
Well, at least I have a chance to get a Mazda 787 every year on my bday.
 
great. so my '73 birthday gives me a 5:1 odds of a 100% chance of getting a car i already own.
sweet.
 
Did you actually got all those cars or just used a car list? Because i'm pretty sure that some cars can't be obtained using that glitch.
For example 89 Minolta. Neither me or my friends got even one and that's hours of trying with 10+ tickets at once. Also seen on some forums that people are not getting it as well.
Also, 1993+ are very possible to get as well, just a bit slower, but not hard too.
 
I get the 1949 Beetle as there is no car for my year of birth.

Needless to say I have a few other birthdays with permanent accounts! My 1969 one got me the Ford GT40. The 1973 one a Stratos Road Car (in Green). And of course the Shelby GT350R from 1965 (had a few deletes to get that). WIth the Seasonals all those accounts are in the 20's with a bit of cash for more cars!

On a 1970 account which I tried a fair number of times there was never any sign of the Toyota 7 so I am not sure that it is possible to get that. One of the most common cars for a 1970 Ticket seems to be the Chaparral 2J.
 
Did you actually got all those cars or just used a car list? Because i'm pretty sure that some cars can't be obtained using that glitch.
For example 89 Minolta. Neither me or my friends got even one and that's hours of trying with 10+ tickets at once. Also seen on some forums that people are not getting it as well.
Also, 1993+ are very possible to get as well, just a bit slower, but not hard too.

Don't be daft!!! Ha, ha! Of course I've not earn't them all!

It's only theoretical, there is no real way of knowing what cars are available and which aren't without an official list, but I've not seen any evidence to suggest that there are any that aren't! Especially when you can definately get the cars worth $20m or more.

I used a complete list of both dealer (P) and used (S) Cars too obviously. (Not just "used!")

I didn't include '93 onwards because of the age restrictions that apply to the PSN.
 
Don't be daft!!! Ha, ha! Of course I've not earn't them all!

It's only theoretical, there is no real way of knowing what cars are available and which aren't without an official list, but I've not seen any evidence to suggest that there are any that aren't! Especially when you can definately get the cars worth $20m or more.

I used a complete list of both dealer (P) and used (S) Cars too obviously. (Not just "used!")

I didn't include '93 onwards because of the age restrictions that apply to the PSN.

Well, it's possible to make a real list if someone has tons of free time, but that's not me.
But still, if someone interested with 2008 (and a bit of 2010) year cars, then here it is (from my personal experience ). =)

2008

P Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione ‘08
P Audi RS 6 Avant ‘08
P Autobacs ARTA Garaiya (SUPER GT) ‘08
P BMW Z4 M Coupe ‘08
P Citroën Citroën C4 WRC ‘08
P/S Citroën GT by Citroën Concept ‘08
P Dodge Challenger SRT8 ‘08
P Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR ‘08
P Ferrari California ‘08
P Ferrari SP1 ‘08
P Fiat 500 1.2 8V Lounge SS ‘08
P Ford Focus RS WRC 07 ‘08
P HKS CT230R ‘08
P Honda CIVIC TYPE R ‘08
P Honda EPSON NSX (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 ‘08
P Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Maserati GranTurismo S ‘08
S Mazda Furai Concept ‘08
P Nissan 370Z Tuned Car ‘08 ( GT Academy one)
P Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Renault Sport Megane Renault Sport ‘08
P Subaru IMPREZA WRC 2008 ‘08
P Suzuki SX4 WRC ‘08
P Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Lexus ENEOS SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Lexus IS F Racing Concept ‘08
P Lexus PETRONAS TOM’S SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Lexus Weds Sport IS350 (SUPER GT) ‘08
That's prerry much almost 100% of ‘08 cars, maybe except 4 - 5. And no, that's not just the copypast from cars' list, i actually got all of them while "hunted" for Furais.
Most rare ones are: Furai, GT Academy Nissan 370Z and Citroën GT by Citroën Concept.
Also, if anyone interested in Furais too, so far from those tickets i've got: GT Silver, GT White, GT Yellow and GT GunMetal Gray ones and i hope there's more colours. >_>

2010
Didn't tested much, but i've seen:
Almost every NASCAR, so it's safe to assume that there's 100% of those.
P Jaguar XKR Coupe ‘10 (not every sue about that one, maybe it was S Jaguar XFR ‘10 )
P Lexus LFA ‘10
P Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG ‘10
P Peugeot 908 HDi FAP – Team Oreca Matmut ‘10
P Peugeot 908 HDi FAP – Team Peugeot Total ‘10
 
Last edited:
Also, if anyone interested in Furais too, so far i've got: GT Silver, GT White, GT Yellow and GT GunMetal Gray ones and i hope there's more colours. >_>

I've seen screenshots of a blue one, and mine is black.
It's also currently in the online dealership, maybe you'll get lucky with a color you don't have
 
The early 90's kids get all the cool stuff :(

S Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car
S RUF BTR
S Toyota CELICA 2000GT-FOUR (ST165)
S Toyota CELICA 2000GT-R (ST162)
S Toyota MR2 1600 G
S Toyota MR2 1600 G-Limited Super Charger

Though, that's a pretty good list to pick from. I just recently sold my '89 MR2, so getting an '86 in GT5 on my birthday would be nice. The GT-Four would be nice too..
 
I've seen screenshots of a blue one, and mine is black.
It's also currently in the online dealership, maybe you'll get lucky with a color you don't have

Yeah, i know there's much more colours. =)
I just meant that Furais that i've got from 2008 tickets were just 4 of those colours so far. Just had to mention it, because usually it's just 1 - 3 colours for each car that can be obtained from those tickets. So i just wonder, if it's possible to get all version from those tickets or not. ^^
Of course it's possible from the b-spec level 6 event, but i don't feel like i want to do that again on other accounts... Even on my main account it's just level 11. -.-
 
The other day I was trying out 2010 and for well over an hour all that was offered were all the Nascars, 1 McLaren Mp4-12C and 1 Merc SLS AMG....no X1. :grumpy:
 
sucks to be turning 28 next week then as all the cars listed from '83 are pretty crap! :grumpy:
 
What happens if you birth year is 1959 or another year not listed? Does the game not gift you anything? "Sorry, your too old to play GT5 so no gift for you."

Ooops me too ! :ouch:

Believe that PD get your personal info from the PSN & send you a complimentary pipe & slippers set. :grumpy:

Basher
 
‘78

S Dome DOME-ZERO Concept
S Mitsubishi MIRAGE 1400GLX
S Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130)


And I already have the DOME-ZERO...

Whoopteedoo! :P
 
Sucks to have birthday feb 29th :P
 
With all the hours people spend doing this glitch do they actually have time left over to ,you know, play the game?
 
Back