Birthday Gift - The Odds

  • Thread starter Thread starter N8thanashley
  • 40 comments
  • 6,748 views
Sucks to have birthday feb 29th :P

I never thought of that. That would suck to get your gift once every 4 years!
 
With all the hours people spend doing this glitch do they actually have time left over to ,you know, play the game?

It's only really worth it for the race cars. Now with duping there's really no point in it.
 
I never thought of that. That would suck to get your gift once every 4 years!

Ha... mine is on the 27th, so only 2 days off.. but then I have a solid 50% chance of getting a crappy '76 Golf I for my birthday so I couldn't care less about my bday gift and might as well have been on the 29th :guilty:
 
So I have equal odds on getting XJR-9 LM or another 240 estate lol
 
This sucks - born 78. The year of the heap apparantly.

Try one year later:

S Autobianchi A112 Abarth
S Honda CIVIC 1500 3door CX
S Nissan BLUEBIRD Hardtop 1800SSS (910)


*joy*
 
Being born in 1991 I would probably end up with a 4th Civic. However my Dad was born 1966 so he may get a Jag or another Classic race car.
 
Nice work mate for the list.

Only thing is that Birthday Glitching is pretty much useless right now because of duping.
 
So I get a fiat 500 or a van


Thanks a lot PD
 
So I get a fiat 500 or a van


Thanks a lot PD

Yep... I'd been wondering what I was gonna get. Born in '72, birthday next month... YEAH! Bring on the quality metal!
 
can please someone tell me WHAT IS THE b-day card?
 
Born in '77, and already got that bloody car, typical i'm born in a year with only 1 choice of car. Still, it's a really fantastic car. :)
 
Back