Birthday Glitch Giveaway!! LOTS Dont want anything in return first come first serve.

  • Thread starter Thread starter d0cSm1l3Y
  • 86 comments
  • 6,266 views
Probably late but I need a '67 car for the Historic Race. PSN is in profile. Thanks.
 
Hey id happily take

10' Toyota Joey Logano #20 Camry Nascar

Could really do with a Nascar!!
 
Wow sure, I'll take as many as you can spare, but I would prefer the 330 Ferrari, Then Muira, Then Ford race car in that order, if not nascar is ok. So You will PM me for PSN right?
Will probably give to friend as well as he will most liklely miss out
 
I would do with anything that is left, am a collector, they will have a good home. Oil change and engine & chassis overhaul for all the cars. Ohh damn i am last like usual. If i am still lucky psn i same than forum nick, cirst good use of Birthday exploit cars i see so far. Respect even if i do not get one lol.
If uyou Re loming for something check here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=139015
 
One with 4 wheels would be a treat PSN mrfusion99
 
I would love something if you have anything left

PSN VIPERGTS01
 
i'll take anything if you got any

PSN : SAi-66
 
I'm after the Ferrari P4 if you still have it? Online now.
 
Beggars can't be choosers, that's why i'll take what ever is left, please and thank you. :)

PSN TopGearJB007
 
i want the ferrair p4!! please right now!
 
Any of the classic cars, for the historic races. PSN is my userID, Jedi2016.
 
Thanks alot man! :D
 
i added you on psn
 
if you have some ill happy with any : ) ... chose for me !
 
Going Online now to start gifting, I PM'd everyone that won.
 
I would like a Miura too. Thank you so much for doing this.
 
a miura or any nascar would be great, if you have a truck it would be awesome too. i just wanna get that truck racing over with :p thanks man!
 
I was not PMed :o
 
10' Toyota Joey Logano #20 Camry Nascar

if you could get me that i will love you forever!!!!!:)
 
Anything that isn't Nascar please? :)

If it's classic that's extra rad for doing the races.

Much appreciated if you pick me, if not thanks anyways. :)

PSN is sk8400048ks
 
why are the '67 race cars shunned because they are birthday glitches? They are still needed by everyone and cost 20,000,000 credits. You can birthday glitch any car in the game so why are these less valuable?
 
anybody get any activity yet? I thought this was a giveaway and you didnt have to be chosen :(
 
Winners need to claim cars or they will go to the next person in the Thread. Time limit in first post.
 
Added you on PSN. Please accept my friend request =)
 
SHOTGUN! Any cars that aren't accepted :D
 
Last edited:
Can you maybe get me the F10 or F2007?
big thankyou
psn: alex1369
 
Back