toyota_gt1 (Banned) Messages 876 Messages XxViPeRxX24 Messages XxViPeRxX24 Dec 6, 2010 #1 Where may I adjust such a setting? Seems like I've looked all over for it. Thanks
L Lokomotiv Messages 78 Dec 6, 2010 #2 You can't. Once you've created a PSN account, your birthday date is non-adjustable.
toyota_gt1 (Banned) Messages 876 Messages XxViPeRxX24 Messages XxViPeRxX24 Dec 6, 2010 #3 Lokomotiv You can't. Once you've created a PSN account, your birthday date is non-adjustable. Click to expand... ....Oh.
Lokomotiv You can't. Once you've created a PSN account, your birthday date is non-adjustable. Click to expand... ....Oh.
toyota_gt1 (Banned) Messages 876 Messages XxViPeRxX24 Messages XxViPeRxX24 Dec 6, 2010 #4 Another question: I've already used a GTR GT500 Stealth code for one account. I just made another and plan on using that account from now on. I know you can't gift stealth cars. But, is there anyway possible to get the car on that account?
Another question: I've already used a GTR GT500 Stealth code for one account. I just made another and plan on using that account from now on. I know you can't gift stealth cars. But, is there anyway possible to get the car on that account?
L Lokomotiv Messages 78 Dec 6, 2010 #5 Every account on your PS3 will get the car when they start the game up the first time after using the code.
Every account on your PS3 will get the car when they start the game up the first time after using the code.
toyota_gt1 (Banned) Messages 876 Messages XxViPeRxX24 Messages XxViPeRxX24 Dec 6, 2010 #6 Lokomotiv Every account on your PS3 will get the car when they start the game up the first time after using the code. Click to expand... I just realized that as soon as you posted lol.
Lokomotiv Every account on your PS3 will get the car when they start the game up the first time after using the code. Click to expand... I just realized that as soon as you posted lol.
krakozyabr Messages 209 Messages Krakozyabr Dec 6, 2010 #7 It seems that if get the birthday car you dont like - you can just delete the save file and try again, is that true?
It seems that if get the birthday car you dont like - you can just delete the save file and try again, is that true?
V VanderbroTT Messages 241 Messages VanderbroTT Dec 6, 2010 #8 krakozyabr It seems that if get the birthday car you dont like - you can just delete the save file and try again, is that true? Click to expand... Yes, that is true, delete your save file...
krakozyabr It seems that if get the birthday car you dont like - you can just delete the save file and try again, is that true? Click to expand... Yes, that is true, delete your save file...