Birthday Ticket trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter hclarsen
  • 12 comments
  • 776 views

hclarsen

Premium
Messages
400
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
hclarsen
I have the following 42-99 and 2007-2010
missing 2000-2006

I can send after reset
 
Last edited:
Have you got any of the academy cars gtr/370z in 0/0/0
 
I have a 370z ticket yellow that is 0/0/0
 
Good luck
 
Last edited:
I have that one
 
Hi hclarsen,

Looks like you have some I need and vice versa. We could do some fair business, take a look at my gt.net page, link below :)

Edit: I can trade right now.
 
Hi BlueGT PM and FR sendt
 
On-line list updated.
 
I can offer anything that can be exchanged :)
 
I still missing some tickets :)
 
I have the following 42-99 and 2007, 2008, 2010
missing 2000-2006 and 2009

I can send after reset

hi hclarsen.:)

if you still need.
I can offer: 2009
By one 2008 or 1995.

cheers :D
 
Trading with 2 others, has changed the topic to completed
 
Back