Birthday tickets and new level tickets WANTED. Schedule starts 1st Jan

  • Thread starter Thread starter Langy69
  • 79 comments
  • 3,967 views
hi if you can wait till the 7th of january then i can send you a lv 2/3/18/19/20 thanks


HAPPY NEW YEAR MATE:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Happy new year mate :cheers: have a good one. A level 19 ticket would be great on the 7th if thats ok?

Let me know what I can send you in return.

Many thanks :)
Have all of these 2, 3, 18, 19 & 20. Take 2 of your pick for a 1999 and a 1958 ticket.

Hi mate, I'll take 2 and 3 and will send your tickets on the 3rd and 4th.

Cheers mate. :)
 
Happy New Year mate!!

I have all tickets, and I am free from the 11th. If you still need some by then, just give me a shout:)
 
hi if you only need a lv19 from me then its free will send on the 7th or 8th.:)
 
I have 1962 & 1977.
Interested in 1980 & 1987.
Can trade from the 8th Jan.
 
Happy New Year mate!!

I have all tickets, and I am free from the 11th. If you still need some by then, just give me a shout:)
Happy new year genuino. I will do my friend. Have a great year :)
hi if you only need a lv19 from me then its free will send on the 7th or 8th.:)
bianis thats superb. Let me give you something in return? Many thanks mate. :)
I have 1962 & 1977.
Interested in 1980 & 1987.
Can trade from the 8th Jan.
Hi mate. I can put you in the schedule if you like for the 8th and 9th? thanks 👍
 
hi dont worry about sending anything back its free.thanks:)
 
have all of these 2, 3, 18, 19 & 20. Take 2 of your pick for a 1999 and a 1958 ticket.

hi mate, i'll take 2 and 3 and will send your tickets on the 3rd and 4th.

Cheers mate. :)

level 2 - sent

level 3 - sent

1999 - received

1958 - received
 
Last edited:
Langy, are you back into trading my friend?
 
Hi Outeke yes I can trade from the 10th I think. :)

Cool, welcome back!

I've stopped trading, just gifting here and there a bit.....
And trying to make the Tokyo Drift Trail........
 
Cool, welcome back!

I've stopped trading, just gifting here and there a bit.....
And trying to make the Tokyo Drift Trail........

Thanks. Have you collected everything you were collecting? I haven't tried any drift events yet or b spec. :nervous:

Happy new year mate. Hope you and your family have a good one.:)
 
Yeah after I stopped, I found a magic tool that upgraded my garage.
I own like 8000 cars now hahaha

Yes happy new year to you and all your beloved ones! Good and healthy 2012!
 
hi do you still need this lv 19 ticket thanks
 
Yeah after I stopped, I found a magic tool that upgraded my garage.
I own like 8000 cars now hahaha

Yes happy new year to you and all your beloved ones! Good and healthy 2012!

Elaborate? p.m. please if you must
 
AUP not allowed, I'll give you a pm
 
Yeah after I stopped, I found a magic tool that upgraded my garage.
I own like 8000 cars now hahaha
Cool well big congratulations mate. :)
Yes happy new year to you and all your beloved ones! Good and healthy 2012!
Great stuff !! 8000 cars thats some going. I have about 250 :)
hi do you still need this lv 19 ticket thanks

Hi mate there's no rush. If you can't send it then its ok.:) I do still need a level 19 though.

If you need the day to trade elsewhere, go for it :)

Thanks mate.
 
hi dont worry will send lv 19 on 7th or 8th was only asking thanks
 
Back