Birthday tickets and new level tickets WANTED. Schedule starts 1st Jan

  • Thread starter Thread starter Langy69
  • 79 comments
  • 3,967 views
Are we sorted then guys? :dunce:

I think he was referring to you.

I don't have the 1990 ticket and will send the 1958 ticket on the 19th of Dec.
 
hi mate just sent a 68 bday ticket thanks
 
What tickets are you still looking for i have them all?
 
I think he was referring to you.

I don't have the 1990 ticket and will send the 1958 ticket on the 19th of Dec.

:dunce: :dopey: I see. Ive added you to the schedule. It'll be sent out on the 28th. Cheers
 
What tickets are you still looking for i have them all?

Hello mate my remaining tickets are 44 49 54 61 62 63 64 77 & 94 :)
 
hi mate 76 bday ticket sent thanks
 
hi mate just sent a 91 bday ticket
 
Thanks for the 2005 ticket, good trade :)
 
I have them all i can set up a trade for 2 of them today and tomorrow if thats good for you. i would like tickets sent back to a different account though.
 
I have them all i can set up a trade for 2 of them today and tomorrow if thats good for you. i would like tickets sent back to a different account though.

Hi mate I have a schedule up to he 29th December. I'm afraid I can't trade until then. 👍
 
hi mate 97 bday ticket sent thanks
 
hi mate 99bday ticket sent thats the last one.thank you for a stress free trades
 
1994 ticket sent, finally please tell me i got something right :nervous:
 
I have the new level 13 ticket if anyone's interested?
 
I have any of these below available in trade for a B-day 88, 99, 08, 09 or Level 12, 13, 21

Available
Level 24 ticket

B-day ticket 1970

1000 Ticket

Modern Muscle Car Ticket
 
.
 
Last edited:
All I have is what's listed. Sorry
 
OP updated. Happy new year everyone. Bump!!
 
level 18 and level 20 ticket for your level 23 and 22
 
hi if you can wait till the 7th of january then i can send you a lv 2/3/18/19/20 thanks


HAPPY NEW YEAR MATE:cheers::cheers::cheers:
 
Last edited:
Have all of these 2, 3, 18, 19 & 20. Take 2 of your pick for a 1999 and a 1958 ticket.
 
Back