Birthday tickets. Cars, tickets and paints to trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter G1lly
  • 34 comments
  • 1,496 views
Messages
200
Messages
GILLYBADMUTHA
I've a range of tickets, 0 miles cars, chrome and matte paints that I'm happy to trade for other birthday tickets. Specifically I'm after birthdays 71-08 (see below for what i currently have) but happy to consider others. I'm also currently seeking 370z academy cars too in all colours.
Below is what I have to trade in return. I'm UK based and always trade at approx 8pm as that's when I get home from work.

Tickets available: Level 5,9,17,21,22,23,24, 1000, Birthdays 65,66,67,70,87,89,03,09,10 and modern muscle, historic rally and NASCAR tickets.

Cars (all zero miles and switches unless stated otherwise)
Mazda MX Crossport Concept 05. K2 Red.
Opera S2000 04
Amuse S2000 GT1. Black
Takata Dome NSX 03
Atenza Concept 01. Ultimate Rosso
Jaguar XFR. Imperial Green Metallic (0 miles but 2 switches)
Dualnote Concept 01
Nuvolari Quattro 03. Luna Silver
DNX Concept 02
Buick Special 62
Fiat 500F 65. Beige Samba
Civic Si-II ticket. Silver
NSX R Concept. Championship White (UCD: 58.1 miles ) 0 switches
Delorean. 0 miles but 3 switches
Range Stormer 04. Storm Orange.
Mitsubishi HSR-II concept 89
Autobacs Garaiya 02. Blue
Elise type 72 01
FT-86 Concept Silver
A112 Abarth 79 black
C4 WRC 08
Nissan C West RAZO Silvia 01

Or your choice of car up to the trading limit or from my garage (in sig)!

Paints
All chromes, mattes and colour shifts

Happy to trade any of the above (obviously multiple paints and tyres of choice.)
Feel free to PM if you're interested in trading.
Thanks for looking
 
Last edited:
G1lly
Anything your after from the above?

Probably a 24 or 1000 ticket. But do you have a 2003 birthday ticket?
 
Probably a 24 or 1000 ticket. But do you have a 2003 birthday ticket?

Sadly no, I'm after the 'noughties' myself. Happy to sort both 24 and 1000 if you want?
 
G1lly
Sadly no, I'm after the 'noughties' myself. Happy to sort both 24 and 1000 if you want?
Ya that's fine I can trade now and after reset.
 
G1lly
Spot on, I'll drop you a FR and send whatever you prefer first.

What's your PSN.
 
G1lly
Would Thursday be ok?

Yes, but I think player is only sending you the 66 and 70 tickets. I can get you a 65 and 2010 tickets if you want
 
Send the tickets to KrazY_NooB_TubeR. You get a friend request from other accounts.
 
pm'ed with a proposed trade

also I dont mean to thread jack but I could use a '66 and '70 if either of you would like to trade. I have '09,'67,all lvls and 1000 available. PM me if interested. Im available 4/9-18
 
Yes, but I think player is only sending you the 66 and 70 tickets. I can get you a 65 and 2010 tickets if you want

If your happy to do 7th/8th then perfect
 
FR sent.
 
I still want the 24 ticket but can I get the 17 ticket instead of the 1000.
 
Delete post.
 
Back