Birthday Tickets Wanted - I can trade all Level and Special Tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter F40LM
  • 105 comments
  • 6,526 views
Ok i opened my game ... i got the 1972.. i will send you the 1990 ticket in about 26 hours...
 
I've proposed a deal with RZRX7, its pending.

NOT Available for trade no longer

Expecting someone to reply to offer paints for any ticket of mine they choose, someone I've already spoken with.
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Available for trading, put your offers on the table!
 
If you're available right now for trading I would like the level 00 ticket. Let me know what ticket you would like for it.
 
If you're available right now for trading I would like the level 00 ticket. Let me know what ticket you would like for it.

Well I can trade in exactly 1 hour and 12 minutes

I want 2002 please please pretty please make this happen :)

ADD FXR786 ASAP ON PSN
 
Ok thats no problem. Send a fr to Thugdevotion and I will send it now, you can send me at reset.
 
Level 00 Sent

Thanks for the 2002 ticket, you are the best in the world!

Did you actually create a PSN account just to make that ticket?
 
Last edited:
I have 1979 for you... i would like to get 1961... I'm free to trade 2 times tomorrow (did'nt trade today) just before 8 pm and at 8:01 lolll.
 
I have all birthday tickets willing to trade 1 for a lvl zero ticket
 
I have 1979 for you... i would like to get 1961... I'm free to trade 2 times tomorrow (did'nt trade today) just before 8 pm and at 8:01 lolll.

OK + I could send you 1993 & 1995 for 2007 + 2008 is it ok??


SO to FXR786: 1979/1993/1995 to mathieub33: 1961/2007/2008

I can send you 2 tickets in about 18 hours...
 
Level 00 Sent

Thanks for the 2002 ticket, you are the best in the world!

Did you actually create a PSN account just to make that ticket?

No I had every other ticket except the level 00. Thanks for the trade.
 
TRADE LOG
send to FXR786:
1979 sent
1993 sent
1995

send to mathieub33:
1961 sent
2007
2008 .

Hey thanks i got the 1961 and i immediatly sent you 1993
 
I can send my next ticket tomorrow as I had agreed with to trade with some other pallie before I knew about this deal.


iPhone edit test


Can't see the details of edited time on iPhone
 
Last edited:
I can send my next ticket tomorrow as I had agreed with to trade with some other pallie before I knew about this deal.

No problem at all
 
TRADE LOG
to FXR786:
1979
1993
1995

to mathieub33:
1961
2007
2008

Trade Complete

Thanks for being a good pallie, I like your PSN username the mathie part.
 
Last edited:
TRADE LOG
Send to FXR786:
Birthday 1968 Ticket

Send to Thugdevotion:
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 (OCD)

Here is the next trade for 26/08/2012 Sunday
 
After this trade i want your 65 & 68 , i could give you 74 & 83..
 
Last edited:
Its been a pleasure trading with you thugdevotion pallie!
 
Last edited:
matthieub33 is a great trader! 10/10
 
Last edited:
Its been a pleasure trading with you thugdevotion pallie!
Send a fr to my alt truebluniqqa (before reset) and I will send you a ticket of your choice as thanks for the good trades. 👍
 
thugdevotion is a very nice trader 10/10
 
Last edited:
We're already friends on your truebluniqqa account pallie :D

My PSN is FXR786

Send 1976 if you have it
1976 sent :cheers:
 
The trade for 27/08/2012 ( Monday ) and 28/08/2012 ( Tuesday )


Also let me know if you have any of these colours, becuase I need them :)

(CS) Chameleon Blue

(CS) Chameleon Orange

(CS) Formula Chameleon Green

(CS) Maziora Plreadesll

(CS) Maziora Seyfert

(CS) Maziora Trapezium

(M) AMG Monza grau magno

(M) Matte Brown

(M) Matte Dark Gray

(M) Matte Dark Green

(M) Matte Gray

(M) Matte Green

(M) Matte Light Green

(M) Matte Silver

(Met) Midnight Purple II

I will send you a couple of paint chips at the sime time as i send you tickets.
 
1976 sent :cheers:

thank you very much matie!

The trade for 27/08/2012 ( Monday ) and 28/08/2012 ( Tuesday )

mathhieub33 let me know if you want any paints?
 
Last edited:
Ok 1983 Sent... i dont need paint chips i dont collect them... Thanks
 
Back