Birthday tickets

• Thread starter La Gargola
  • 60 comments
Hi,

I have 1998, I am after the intermediate rally car ticket.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

Hi,

I have 1998, I am after the intermediate rally car ticket.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

Hi nbayley is fine for me, I can send you the ticket the11/03/2012 in the morning, here in Bogota is 09/03/2012 09:44 AM, this to reference for the trade, please send me a FR a GARG1286

Well thanks to zipzic and Peppe46 for the trade, nice trade

Well some else can help to obtaine the tickets that i need???

Hi Gargola,

I have 1997 ticket, but do you have 2002 ticket available?

I can only send on the 14th though.

Hi Gargola,

I have 1997 ticket, but do you have 2002 ticket available?

I can only send on the 14th though.

Hi thanks for your answer, for me is fine make the trade 14/03/2012, I going to update my list in the post, please send me a FR a GARG1286

i have 1998
ill get back to you after i look over your list
please send fr to kelipat for it and send my tix to jitcup
ill take 15th slot
cheers

Hi thanks for your answer, for me is fine make the trade 14/03/2012, I going to update my list in the post, please send me a FR a GARG1286

👍 I will send FR from Wine_Me to GARG1286 tomorrow on 03/13 and send off ticket next date 03/14 :)

Hello,
I have tickets. add my PSN account CONSTRUCT-MATRIX
I can start sending when you are ready:tup:
You will need to add other psn id's if you want more than 1 item per day
Would you like to start now?
Message me with friend invite k

do you have level 21
or birthday ticket 67 ?

Hi, yesterday when i came to my home y look your FR, this morning I have the space and I send you the ticket.
Hello, thank you for sending early too! Totally unexpected and much appreciated :cheers:

1997 ticket sent 👍

Hello, thank you for sending early too! Totally unexpected and much appreciated :cheers:

1997 ticket sent 👍

Thanks for the items and the ticket, tell me if you have some one of the other two tickets that I need, I Can trade tomorrow in the morning

Some one can help whit the two tickets that I need, I can make the trade tomorros in the morning, If someone can trade I need the FR today for tomorrow in the morning send the ticket

Thanks for the items and the ticket, tell me if you have some one of the other two tickets that I need, I Can trade tomorrow in the morning

Hello, I wish I did! You are a smooth trader! ...if by next week you dont complete them, I might be able to get one :sly:

I'll check back to your OP :cheers:

Ok only need one more 1996, who can help me whit this ticket, I can make the trade 16/03/2012

Some one??

Last edited:
Well thanks to lfc27 for the ticket

I need only one ticket more, 1996, I can trade tomorrow in the mornig, who can help me whit this ticket???

Trade my 1996 for your 2007?

Thanks for the answer, Is fine for me the trade, please send me a FR GARG1286 today, this night I add you ant tomorrow in the morning I send you the ticket, but is important that you send me the FR today

I going to update my list

Thanks for the answer, Is fine for me the trade, please send me a FR GARG1286 today, this night I add you ant tomorrow in the morning I send you the ticket, but is important that you send me the FR today

I going to update my list

I will send FR in a couple hours! 👍

EDIT: FR sent

Last edited:
Thanks for the help of all the users, I complete my tickets, now complete the list of cars

many many thanks

Back