Bits'n Bobs

nerevarmoonstar
Yes, good movies, good news :)

I have some numbers on your missing list:

-Volkswagen Lupo Gti Cup Car (J) '03, number 78 (this is on my 2nd account so I can send this sooner)

-Renault Sport CLIO Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00, number 3

-Renault Sport LUTECIA Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00, number 33

Both Renaults are on my main account, so sending will happen later in my schedule. Do you want to trade these cars first and those B-Day Tickets later? I will send friend request´s if okay :)

Great job, m8!
I will trade with yours:

-Volkswagen Lupo Gti Cup Car (J) '03, number 78 to my BT year 1999

-Renault Sport LUTECIA Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00, number 33 to my BT year 1998

About Renault Sport CLIO #3, I've got already, please check my thread update.

I'm still working at office now, will be back home and be online around 22:30 (GMT+8, Asia), I will send FR with message about this 2 cars trading.

My PSN id: EAZEVEDO

Can you tell me your 2nd account ID, please

See you soon! :sly:👍

Last edited:
Great job, m8!
I will trade with yours:

-Volkswagen Lupo Gti Cup Car (J) '03, number 78 to my BT year 1999

-Renault Sport LUTECIA Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00, number 33 to my BT year 1998

About Renault Sport CLIO #3, I've got already, please check my thread update.

I'm still working at office now, will be back home and be online around 22:30 (GMT+8, Asia), I will send FR with message about this 2 cars trading.

My PSN id: EAZEVEDO

Can you tell me your 2nd account ID, please

Okay,

trades now scheduled and I also already sent you FR's to you from both my accounts :)👍

Okay,

trades now scheduled and I also already sent you FR's to you from both my accounts :)👍

OK m8!

I will accept your both psn accounts when I back home :sly:👍

If still need more B-Day tickets to trade, don't hesitate, let me know! :dopey:

Hi m8!

I've accept your both accounts and just BDay ticket year 1999 to your main account, please check it.
Tomorrow will send BDay ticket year 1998.

Hi m8!

I've accept your both accounts and just BDay ticket year 1999 to your main account, please check it.
Tomorrow will send BDay ticket year 1998.

Received, thanks. Lupo now sent, Lutecia will follow on 28.9 :)

I can send you the 1992 and 1993 tickets if you want. Just send me a FR to Dopey1993. I would like the 2010 and 2009 tickets in return if that's possible. Cheers. :)

I can send you the 1992 and 1993 tickets if you want. Just send me a FR to Dopey1993. I would like the 2010 and 2009 tickets in return if that's possible. Cheers. :)

Yes, as seen in my current schedule, I can send to you those '09 & '10 on 30.9 and 1.10. If that´s not too late for you, I will add you to my schedule right away :)

i'll trade you a 69 for a 66. you can use the dupe exploit to keep your 66 and still send it

Yes, trade accepted. Adding you to my schedule now as "pre-pending" - can you give an estimate when you can send, so I can better keep track of my trades :)

BDay ticket '98 sent few hours ago!
Waiting for return my racing car! :sly:👍

Thanks again :)👍

Racing car racing to your direction tomorrow :)

I see you have managed to get many of your missing cars already 👍

Care to do some B-Day Ticket for B-Day Ticket -trading with me later?
For example:
- My '66 for your '77
- My '68 for your '78
- My '70 for your '79

Last edited:
i have 1944

Nice :)

What would you like to have for it?

If it´s paints and such, I can send today. If its something from new OCD, I can also send today (from my second account). If its cars or tickets from my main account, current available slot in my schedule is 6.10 :)

ummm you can have it for nothing. Only think i can think of getting from it is the kubelwagen but its not my type. Soo ill send it to you 2 days from now. Fr clevo_braybon

send me a list of the rest you need, and ill make diff accounts and send them to you, free of charge

ummm you can have it for nothing. Only think i can think of getting from it is the kubelwagen but its not my type. Soo ill send it to you 2 days from now. Fr clevo_braybon

Okay,

FR sent. Anything you need later, just let me know :)👍

send me a list of the rest you need, and ill make diff accounts and send them to you, free of charge

Really? Thats exceptionally nice of you :bowdown: My updated list is in the beginning of this thread & my sig, so I won´t send you any spesific list... I´ll keep trading with others (I like to help others too :D ) & fill that list on my own, you can send whatever is missing & whenever you like :)👍 And again, anything you need, just tell me :)

itll take me 2 days to create each acc. Then 26 days to send each ticket to my main account. (1 for each day). then 26 days to send each to you. Unless you want to fr 26 different people, which would be a hassle for the both of us.

Consider it my welcome present to you, considering you havent hit 100 posts yet :P

itll take me 2 days to create each acc. Then 26 days to send each ticket to my main account. (1 for each day). then 26 days to send each to you. Unless you want to fr 26 different people, which would be a hassle for the both of us.

Consider it my welcome present to you, considering you havent hit 100 posts yet :P

Quite a job for, have to say :eek:

You could do it like this:

-tell me what ticket you are making
-make 1 account
-send ticket to your main account
-send it to me
-repeat

This way I can mark those cards pending, and anyone else won´t double send them :)👍

okay thats sounds like the way ill do it. 1944 coming your way in 2 days. next one in line 1949? 2 days later. Next in line 2 days later and so on and so on.

all i ask is you enjoy a complete set. :D

nerevarmoonstar

For example:
- My '66 for your '77
- My '68 for your '78
- My '70 for your '79

No problem, m8!

I can do one B-Day ticket for today and the rest 2 tickets will be later.
Please check my thread, post #1, I've already wrote in to my schedule,
waiting you to confirm if you acceptable please post to my thread. :sly:👍

Last edited:
okay thats sounds like the way ill do it. 1944 coming your way in 2 days. next one in line 1949? 2 days later. Next in line 2 days later and so on and so on.

all i ask is you enjoy a complete set. :D

Sounds very good to me :)

I will enjoy it for sure, and let others enjoy it as well - one of the reasons I´m collecting all tickets is because I´m going to help a friend who does not have that much time to play the game and therefore buy all the cars he likes - other reason being of course; I just gotta get 'em all :dopey:

Last edited:
No problem, m8!

I can do one B-Day ticket for today and the rest 2 tickets will be later.
Please check my thread, post #1, I've already wrote in to my schedule,
waiting you to confirm if you acceptable please post to my thread. :sly:👍

Nice, sounds great, I'll update my thread & visit yours too 👍

I would like to have your AC Cars : Canary Yellow. I have all of the tickets in the game, so just pick one for the trade. Thanks!!!!

I would like to have your AC Cars : Canary Yellow. I have all of the tickets in the game, so just pick one for the trade. Thanks!!!!

Will do. I would like to have B-Day ticket '76.

Canary yellow is on my main account, so I'm adding you to my schedule on 9.10.

Please confirm here/on psn if this is okay 👍

I already sent FR to you :)

Will do. I would like to have B-Day ticket '76.

Canary yellow is on my main account, so I'm adding you to my schedule on 9.10.

Please confirm here/on psn if this is okay 👍

I already sent FR to you :)

Sounds Good. I accepted your request.

nerevarmoonstar
Yes, trade accepted. Adding you to my schedule now as "pre-pending" - can you give an estimate when you can send, so I can better keep track of my trades :)

For example:
- My '66 for your '77
- My '68 for your '78
- My '70 for your '79

I can send now have you fr me?

Back