Bits'n Bobs

i'll trade you a 69 for a 66. you can use the dupe exploit to keep your 66 and still send it
Yes, trade accepted. Adding you to my schedule now as "pre-pending" - can you give an estimate when you can send, so I can better keep track of my trades :)

I can send now have you fr me?

Thanks, but you sent me a year '67, not 69 ticket... and I already had a '67 :(
Well, I can´t give you a ticket in change for that, but I gave you some paints for it already :)

Do you still have that '69 ticket? If you do, I can still give you that '66 ticket for it, 5.10 in my schedule 👍

EDIT: Removed from schedule (didn´t have year '69), others moved a day earlier.

Last edited:
nerevarmoonstar
Hi again,

I have some offers for you to grab:

My '62 for your '96
My '65 for your '95
My '69 for your '91
My '73 for your '87

No hurry to send them, since I can´t send mine very soon either.

:cheers:

Sounds good, m8!

OK! I accept it and will update my trading schedule! :sly:👍

I will swap a '71 for a 22
PSN:zombe127

MEOW

Nice.

I am able to send that 22 to you 1.11. If thats okay, confirm here.

Also, make some space on your PSN friends list, as it seems to be full at the moment...

:)👍

@nerevarmoonstar.
1972 Ticket sent tonite. I'll send the 1980 in a few days if that's OK. Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

@nerevarmoonstar.
1972 Ticket sent tonite. I'll send the 1980 in a few days if that's OK. Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

That's so nice of you :) Now I have all B-Day Tickets either already in or pending... time to change my "My last collection quest - Birthday Tickets" -status to "My absolutely last collection quest - Bits'n Bobs" :dopey:

I have the Nero Nemesis, Maziora McKenley and Maziora Plreadesll. I am pretty sure that I have a Maziora Trapezim and some of the Diablo Red and Flash Red. I can send them to you tomorrow.

I have the Nero Nemesis, Maziora McKenley and Maziora Plreadesll. I am pretty sure that I have a Maziora Trapezim and some of the Diablo Red and Flash Red. I can send them to you tomorrow.

Sure, send ahead 👍

Want anything in return? My main account is quite booked up, but looking your car list, I could offer you for example from my other PS3/account: AC Cars 427 S/C '66, Live Oak, 0/0/0. Available for sending today :)

Sure, send ahead 👍

Want anything in return? My main account is quite booked up, but looking your car list, I could offer you for example from my other PS3/account: AC Cars 427 S/C '66, Live Oak, 0/0/0. Available for sending today :)

Thanks, but I don't need anything in return.

Also Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 coming some point today\tomorrow :)

Edit: Sent 👍

Last edited:
Sent Nero Nemesis, Maziora McKenley, Maziora Plreadesll and a Flash Red

Also Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 coming some point today\tomorrow :)

Edit: Sent 👍

And many thanks again:tup:👍

Btw, like your color choice... I'll use black unless someone invents something darker :D

Sent Nero Nemesis, Maziora McKenley, Maziora Plreadesll and a Flash Red

Many thanks for you too, my paint collection is now as complete as I want it to be :)👍

OP updated, need spesific helmet & suit, 1 of each (I'm really picky, no need for full sets :) ) EDIT: got them, thanks tbwhhs :)👍

Also those paints still needed for my "gray ones - begone" -project :D (copying them myself too, but faster is better :lol: )

My collection is now completed, so no more trading. Many thanks & cheers to all who helped 👍:D:tup:

Last edited:
Back