S Scorebreaker300 Messages 40 Leeds Messages Scorebreaker3000 Messages sloppyalec Feb 19, 2012 #1 Ive been looking for this paint for quite a while and am struggling to unlock it
NJ72 Messages 1,966 Cotswolds, UK Messages doc-shipman Feb 19, 2012 #2 I can get you some of those. They come with the Aventador (if you have the DLC) but you can send the paints no problem. I'll grab 5 for you and send them over if you want? I'll send them the same time as the RUF lol
I can get you some of those. They come with the Aventador (if you have the DLC) but you can send the paints no problem. I'll grab 5 for you and send them over if you want? I'll send them the same time as the RUF lol
andy54321 Messages 2,224 united kingdom Messages andyh_2010 Messages Xbox Is **** Feb 19, 2012 #3 Leeds? Me too. I'll send 5 matte black paints tomorrow, just add andyh_2010 👍