Black & White Photography

Indianapolis Road Course_10.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_11.jpg
Twin Ring Motegi West Course_10.jpg
Twin Ring Motegi West Course_12.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_7.jpg

@Safoo
Currently you are my favourite GT6 photographer.

I've been busy last months and rarely had a time to visit photomode forums, and I wonder how many of your and everybody elses works have I missed...to many to count.

Looking forward to seeing your latest works. I have a flickr account, you? Here's a link to my incomplete flickr library https://www.flickr.com/gp/dogzy/S8w0XZ

See you! :)

Last edited:
@DogZy
Wow , :embarrassed:... Thx man!

You have some awesome pics on that flickr account of yours 👍

I hear you on missing pics, at times I'll be gone for a week or so in the field and when I get back into civilization I've missed a competition or two and massive posts from all the top notch photographers on this forum.:boggled: of which there are sooo many!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Glad you like the pics and thx again! :cheers:

Keep up the great work on your end!👍

@Safoo
Thank you so much for compliments! To your dismay, you won't be seeing my new content anytime soon, if ever. I was active until early days of GT6, then university hit me. Hard! :lol:
However, I will be revealing my photos here on forums and might enter some competiton. Until then, I will take coffee, sit down and relax watching yours and everybody elses stuff here. :gtpflag:

P.S. you liked a screenshot I uploaded today of Real Racing 3 mobile game; reason for uploading is I had some issues with the game and wanted to file a ticket to gamemakers. :lol: Otherwise, I would never upload that kind of stuff.

Back