Blackout |

• Thread starter manciocio
  • 3,791 comments
Well i was online tonight, only for about 10 mins then i got d/c and couldn't get back on :( sorry to all who were on i'll try again tomorrow!

I'm thinking about getting a XBOX and forza, and yeah to be honest GT5 has gone boring... Might start getting more serious about LFS.

Lool GT5 is kinda dead, GTP is possibly even worse... need something new to bring us back to this game.

Yeah, I guess that would work. But it's still meh... For me it feels like those things that peeps are doing now should have already been in the game

manciocio
Yeah, I guess that would work. But it's still meh... For me it feels like those things that peeps are doing now should have already been in the game

The hackers have basically made the makers of gt5 look stupid. Obviously everything is there to do this so why not put it in the game. They could of brought it out as dlc and made millions. Now the hackers have beat them to it they will never make a penny from it.

Reddee
The hackers have basically made the makers of gt5 look stupid. Obviously everything is there to do this so why not put it in the game. They could of brought it out as dlc and made millions. Now the hackers have beat them to it they will never make a penny from it.

derpidy derp.

903292_445238655557028_210901351_o_zpse49afbf1.jpg

883614_445529068861320_539727451_o_zpsaea4cae4.jpg

Fun day :D but freezing

Its time for S.N.B, lets skid skid skiddddddd

I don't think so ken, love your kouki btw! :) I've been on LFS tonight, had a few sweet tandems with Emp...

Back