Blackout |

• Thread starter manciocio
  • 3,791 comments
xiSealHDz
What is happening here? :dopey::dunce::nervous::confused: :boggled: :scared:💡

I know right this thread is dead! Mind you i've not been online for like a week so i can't say much, i'll try and get on some time maybe saturday night? Also for SNB!

LostKen
He said he needs active competitive team =( we are not active enough y0

Hmmm well nevermind were a group for mates more than a 'competitive team'

Hey ken you moved from bath yet?

Yeah i've heard this i dont know why tho? :(

Yeah i was guessing that the activity of this team wasn't enough for him..

btw.. i haven't seen my Finnish colleagues in ages... where is jaape and riku? mani?:nervous:

Went to santa pod and did skidding. Went into pot hole in top corner while drifting third gear, result: tie rod bent and my day was over :( **** track

Long story, AA wont tow me back as I told them I drove over a pothole and that was classified as accident. So I drove home with massive toe out and front tyres are now gone. :( not a happy boy

I need GT5 skid, never break anything :D

LostKen
Went to santa pod and did skidding. Went into pot hole in top corner while drifting third gear, result: tie rod bent and my day was over :( **** track

Long story, AA wont tow me back as I told them I drove over a pothole and that was classified as accident. So I drove home with massive toe out and front tyres are now gone. :( not a happy boy

I need GT5 skid, never break anything :D

My mate goes there you may know him he's called Adam and drives a purple s14. I'm guessing it's the drift what you brung event.

Yea its drift what you brung event, i didnt know Adam in purple s14, there were loads of s14 there lol should have say hello to him next time :D

LostKen
Yea its drift what you brung event, i didnt know Adam in purple s14, there were loads of s14 there lol should have say hello to him next time :D

Ha ha he's a fat Asian guy you can't miss him.

LostKen
Really? I didnt see him! I thought I was the only Asian guy there lol

Well he is kind of half Asian. I'm not sure if he was there he's not a good friend just some one I know off the estate. When I get a car sorted we will have to meet up and have a tandem ken.

Last edited:
Hey guys how is everyone doing???:rolleyes:

Anyway,here's some updated pictures of my real life e46,enjoy:) !

8642569191_6ebca5f5f8_b.jpg

8642567379_076f2b13a3_b.jpg

8642568405_a4e15194a4_b.jpg

Hey nice seal mate 👍

Anyone no where mani is? cuz i wanna ask him about whats going on with the team as a few guys think its dead/dying! And we dont want that to happen do we :)

Guys just to let you know i'll be on this weekend for some drifting or laps around nurb so if anyone wants to join in the fun giving you a heads up ;)

Oh well i guess gt5 gets very boring again,because i just read the news that pd will patch "hacked" cars..:ouch::ouch::yuck::dunce::grumpy:👎

*SIGH*

Yeah they're gone... mostly.

Saw a guy somehow still have removed bumper on his s15... and I've still got cars with stage 5 turbo but maybe they'll patch the rest thursday.

I might end up taking another long break from GT5 now because of this... oh well.

Streeto
Yeah they're gone... mostly.

Saw a guy somehow still have removed bumper on his s15... and I've still got cars with stage 5 turbo but maybe they'll patch the rest thursday.

I might end up taking another long break from GT5 now because of this... oh well.

Lol to be honest the hybrids were doing my head in and I'm glad there gone. I only have three cars and there all hybrids but I'm still glad there gone. The cars were just getting ridiculously fast, I remember people on this forum moaning about vetts and GT1 turbos, saying they were unfair cars because there too quick. These same people probably had 1300bhp silvias with grip multiplier lol. We might be able to get some decent tandems now.:)

Back