ViscousTraction's Gallery || 2021 Misc.

Agree with Roman, very nice reflections 👍
I also like a lot the third pic with the BMW, very nice and dynamic angle :)
The second pic with the Ford is my favorite, I love this kind of shot which play with the shadow and light :)
 
Agree with Roman, very nice reflections 👍
I also like a lot the third pic with the BMW, very nice and dynamic angle :)
The second pic with the Ford is my favorite, I love this kind of shot which play with the shadow and light :)
Awesome sets! Keep up the great work! 👍 :D
Thank you both very much! :D
 
Very good work once more, the rendering of all these shots is very realistic 👍
Maybe the car is a little bit to close from the side of the pic in the first shot but that's a little detail, the shot is superb :)
 
Very good work once more, the rendering of all these shots is very realistic 👍
Maybe the car is a little bit to close from the side of the pic in the first shot but that's a little detail, the shot is superb :)
Thanks! 👍

I did feel a bit uncomfortable with the first shot a few times as well as the third photo. Oh well :p
 
Agree with Jérémy - the last 2 sets of the Ford & BMW is very VERY realistic.
Fav are 1st & 3rd of the GT & 2nd & last of the BMW!
Great angles of your images in general! 👍 :cheers:
 
Beautiful set, the capture of motion in the second shot makes it my favorite.
 
Very nice work on the countach set, I like a lot these three pics 👍 I like a lot the shadows & light game in the first and the last has a great toning in addition to the speed effect.

And nice work too on the Nissan Z set, my fav' are the #2, #5 & #6 👍
 
Really nice work on the Volvo shots, and I also like the 2nd Lambo shot in Rome. 👍
 
I like the first shot, because the stance of your selected car and angle go well together. 👍
 
Excellent set with the Celica, I totally agree with Jamie about the first shot ! 👍
 
Back