Blitz drift team

Discussion in 'Drifting Teams & Meets' started by burning, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burning

burning

Information about Team as well as Members and vehicles will be posted soon, as well as videos and pictures. Sorry for the First impression (I am new to the site)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  2. eddyac

eddyac

Very Bad OP and there are already 3 Blitz Teams on GTP

3. monsterGAUZ

monsterGAUZ

4. burning

burning

dued i hade the name sense day 1 on gt5 but i had broblems in life that i for got to post the team name and thats why i get reply like that but we will work hared to become the true blitz team on gt5 even if they say **** about me or my team but we are to enjoy the game and have fun

5. monsterGAUZ

monsterGAUZ

First steps for a proper drift team:

Use grammar.
    Watch out if somebody else already uses this name, in this case yes.
    Make an atleast nearly interesting looking op.

Don't try to act like a veteran, we will let you but you have to earn the respect yourself

6. eddyac

eddyac

True :tup:

7. SparcoSmoke

SparcoSmoke

No there isn't :lol: they're all dead Oh and nice positive reinforcement oh and way to make a first impression

And welcome blitz watch out for some people on here they like to say nothing else other than negative stuff
    check out some other teams threads for some inspiration on how to "bidazzle" (ya I said bidazzle get over it:lol:) your thread like add photo's and video's and driver profiles!! the possibilities are endless!!

Can wait to see what you have instore

Welcome to the wonderful world of GTPlanet.net Forum!!

8. GODfreyGT5

GODfreyGT5

Heh Sparco acting 'nice guy'. The drifting forum is tough, and an OP like this will not get you any love.

9. SparcoSmoke

SparcoSmoke

ya real bar knuckles kinda tough eh? :lol:
    it's a forum about a video game

object of a video game:
    to do in free time for fun right?

so help it get love by encouraging, help the guy out don't be a troll besides what kind of first impression are you giving blitz about godfrey?? that you a douchebag?? a troll? well then make a good impression to people

if you were in a dark room with anyone and no way to get out and you finally saw someone with a light and a key would you try to act all bar knuckles tough and tell them to shove it?

10. Nismo34

Nismo34

Good luck with the team. I give it a week until this is on the 2nd page...

11. mcgloney

mcgloney

Hardly a dark room man. There is even a thread for setting up a drift team. Most people are just tired of seeing a guy putting no effort in there thread and then within a week it becomes dead. Plus respect is earned man.

12. K1ngKlicK

K1ngKlicK (Banned)

I'm bought, sign me up :sly:

But seriously, this is pathetic, you're not even trying. Do you expect to pull in members with 1 line?

Look at the other threads, then think about what's missing. :tup:

13. SeanWelland

SeanWelland Premium

Yeah Sparco, Chris is correct here. I didn't get stickied for no reason y'know. If you see a thread like this made, link the sticky and leave it at that. If he doesn't learn then he'll fall like the other 3 Blitz teams.

14. JR86

JR86 Premium

yeah, I'd give it 6 or 7 days

You really should either edit the op or give up. The very top thread explains all this. If I was looking for a drift team I wouldn't know who to contact, what car types to use, team colour or if the team is for a specific region to join only

15. hpi91

hpi91

This is pretty retarded. Help a little and leave it be. If he doesn't change things its his fault. He doesn't need all these "BIG" teams throwing **** in his face. Things like that aren't going to help. And those individuals (you know who you are) who are saying things that are negative are not helping. I'm honestly more tired of seeing people post negative things than bad OPs I don't post that often but I'm not scared of anyone on here... Its just a game to have fun and hang with teammates and friends.

P.S. Good luck bud. Don't let anyone bring you down. You try and thats what counts, whether other people think so or not

16. Nismo34

Nismo34

There is a thread designed to help new teams like this put together a decent OP, this thread just so happens to be right at the top of the page, we're sick of people making a team with a pathetic OP and clogging up the section with dead threads.
    Sean put alot of effort into making the thread so new teams can get off on the right foot but nobody seems to pay attention. I say, if you're going to make a team, read up on it, get to know other teams, get some mates together so you at least have some people, and then post a thread thats actually decent... Not just one line of :censored:...

17. hpi91

hpi91

I'm not arguing with anyone I said what I had to say.
    Yes Sean did do a good job with it. But damn like I said just help a little bit (like post the starting new team sticky) and leave it be. It'll b up to him the rest of the way. We all don't have to be dicks. That makes the forum look worse than a crappy OP ;-)

18. burning

burning

Ok I all ready have a team and a good amount of drifters as will of members we are ready for any battle so instead of saying how bad I am at this how about battling us maybe u will change your mind on how u think off us and 1more thing its my first time posting some thing like this so give me a brake and maybe some help not to hard to do like i just made the account today and then I get all this.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  19. Nismo34

Nismo34

What tyres do you use? What car types do you use? How many members do you have? How long have you been drifting? Favourite tracks? Favourite cars? I shouldnt have to really ask this, it should be in the OP... The link MonsterGAUZ will be helpful. you should read it...

20. hpi91

hpi91

Ya they usually do this ****. I think I'm one of the quiet ones on the forum. But ill throw down when needed hah.

But good luck dude, try to have fun :-P

21. burning

burning

I will read it it’s my first time kind of lost yes thank you

22. Crisp

Crisp Premium

Please don't double post. Edit your last post please. The moderators appreciate it very much.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  23. K1ngKlicK

K1ngKlicK (Banned)

He's still not talking properly. Look I know you might be young but you gotta use proper grammar not "u" "ya" "r" "wot" etc. It might seem strange to you but it's the rules and you might see yourself banned if you keep on breaching it, man.

24. burning

burning

Ok I might have a bad op but I am not good with this I only drift I don’t sit on the pc all day saying :censored: about peoples op I respect every drift team out there and I am not saying I am the best but it dose not hurt to try to aim big like dam if I did some thing wrong then help me.Sorry I don’t know how this works I am new to this sorry any one know how to post your teams information and the cars and the important information people need to know about

25. Nismo34

Nismo34

Click the edit button on your OP...

26. hpi91

hpi91

Ask around in different threads bud. Btw I messaged you, just check your personal messages lol

27. burning

burning

Ok wait can you massage me again

28. zedfonsie

zedfonsie

There's 3 blitz teams and guess what? they said that exact same thing " I had this name since day 1" anyways welcome!

29. Smallhorses

Smallhorses Staff Emeritus

No-one wants to massage you. Ugh. :sick:
    You've managed to ignore good advice in here regarding your extremely poor posting style, multiposting and use of "txtspeak" and have ignored it. :tdown:
    I've just merged no less than 4 examples of multiposting by you, 3 of them on the same page! :dunce:
    Now take it from a staff member, you have a visitor message awaiting you which you should read, read the links enclosed therein and improve immediately.
    Or not, your choice but don't expect the staff to take being ignored lightly. :sly:
    Thanks.

30. JR86

JR86 Premium

Moderators: what would we do without them? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.