blitzored!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ving
  • 17 comments
  • 569 views
Messages
5,716
is there any track that you ALWAYS blitz the AI on reguardless of conditions?

I am not great at ssr5, but I alway blitz the AI there. I think they just suxorz at it :p
 
They mess with me I mess with them. If I need tires and he is breathing down my back, I will push him into the pits with me :trouble:
 
I always stick the stupid AI in te dirt at Midfield.
At Laguna I always put them brats in the dirt or nail um to the corkscrew
Then at seattle i just stick um somewhere they cant move:lol:
 
what about that last 90 degree turn at laguna seca...i always put em in the dirt there if they mess with me
 
Originally posted by Jahmic
what about that last 90 degree turn at laguna seca...i always put em in the dirt there if they mess with me

:banghead: Thats what I ment!:rolleyes:
 
so are you saying that the AI are particularly bad @ laguna?
 
HAHAHA, the Panoz going down the Corkscrew on Laguna seca. SPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN OOOOUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I blitz the AI on Deep Forest.
 
Originally posted by ving
so are you saying that the AI are particularly bad @ laguna?

No Im just good at getting themhttps://www.gtplanet.net/forum/images/smilies/more/fierydevil.gif
 
In GrandValley I hit them into the dirt on the first 2 turns, they lose so much time! Espescially when I am the F1 and they are normal race cars like the pennzoil nismo! :lol:
 
I usually blitz them on both versions of SSR5 and Deep Forest and sometimes i'm quick at Rome. :)

Almost always for the Test Course too.
 
thats what i thought... they do suck at ssr5 :odd:
:p
 
hehe deep forest always by a long way
 
Back