Blood Red red bull 5G

  • Thread starter Thread starter Caprimad123
  • 22 comments
  • 2,136 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caprimad123

(Banned)
Messages
39
Scotland
Lanarkshire
Messages
Caprimad123
I was on an online room and this thing annihilated a 100,000 hp x2011 so goodness knows how fast it is. The game couldn't actually keep up with the speed.
 
What's this a question about or an answer to in order for it to be a new thread in the GT5 Questions & Answers forum?
 
Where else could I put it?
 
Is there a "nobody cares" section? That would probably be most applicable :)
 
Famine, I believe, is asking you what your question happens to be about said experience.
 
Where else could I put it?

Perhaps the general GT5 forum? The one that has no rhyme or reason to the threads other than it being about Gran Turismo 5. Such as this thread, since it's not a question, nor an answer.
 
Where else could I put it?
GT5 Forums' FAQ
Which forum to use?​
The Gran Turismo 5 section is split into multiple sections and there may sometimes appear to be some crossover between them. Posting in the right section is important as it will attract the right audience and the right attention - and not generate work for the staff tidying it up!

Gran Turismo 5 - This is a general scope forum. If it's not covered by any of the other forums, this is the forum in which to discuss it.
GT5 Questions & Answers - This forum covers help with issues in the game not covered by any of the other forums below.
GT5 VIP Forum - This forum is only for GTPlanet Premium members... Its secrets shall remain its own...
GT5 Online Competitions - This link takes you to the Online Events forum at GTPlanet. If you wish to find or start a race series or club, this is forum to use.
GT5 Seasonal Events - This part of the forum deals with everything to do with the Seasonal Events section of Gran Turismo 5. Since the most recent GT Academy competitions have been first entered through Seasonal Events, discussion about the Academy can be found here too.
GT5 Marketplace - If you are looking for cars, tickets, items or museum cards, or have excess you wish to be rid of, this forum allows you to find users to with whom to exchange these things.
GT5 Photomode Forums - These forums allow you to view and share photographs taken from within the game. Anything to do with Photomode, including photography competitions, can be found in this area.
GT5 Tuning Forum - Anything to do with general tuning of your cars is in here. You may find specific settings or help here.
GT5 Course Maker - All discussion regarding the Course Creator is in this forum. Tips on how to make certain kinds of course are here and also users who have created interesting circuits...
GT5 Videos - A general forum for all kinds of videos made with Gran Turismo 5.
GT5 Race Reports - A forum for discussing attempts at certain races. You'll find users' Gran Turismo diaries in here, along with help and suggestions for some more difficult or interesting races.
GT5 B-Spec Forum - This forum covers everything to do with the B-Spec part of the game.
GT5 Drag Racing - A more focussed forum for dealing with aspects of drag racing and tuning for drag racing.
GT5 Drifting Forum - Another single-scope forum for dealing with all aspects of drifting and drift tuning in GT5.

Not a question, not an answer, not covered by specific topics of other GT5 forums... So... main GT5 forum?
 
And how the thread title matches with the OP?
 
Ah yes the forum police at it again.

You are probably wanting to know where to get it, right? You must borrow it from a friend, then do the "permanently borrow" it thing via a program on a PC.
 
Last edited:
I was on an online room and this thing annihilated a 100,000 hp x2011 so goodness knows how fast it is. The game couldn't actually keep up with the speed.

This is the only part of the post that comes vaguely near to being a question.

The answer would be "an indicated 999mph", since the game's carspeed display doesn't go any higher.

Actual speed would be speculative beyond this amount.
 
For goodness sake, stop jumping down the OPs throat. :rolleyes:

He obviously meant to post this in the general GT5 sub-forum, for the discussion of this Hybrid (Red) RedBull 5G, that destroyed the 100,000hp X2010.

If I got that after visiting this thread for 10 seconds, then why couldn't you lot? Or is it the usual "must-be a stuck-up know-it-all towards-the-new-guys"?
Are you all being purposefully obscene?

EDIT: [just covering my own back:] None of this^ regards Famine. I'm not questioning an Admin.

Is there a "obtuse section"? That would probably be most applicable for my posts. :)

Fixed. 👍
 
Last edited:
Is there a "nobody cares" section? That would probably be most applicable :)

Calm down. I meant to put it in the general GT5 forums. There is no need for that stuck up, obtuse comment
 
Is there a "nobody cares" section? That would probably be most applicable :)

Calm down. I meant to put it in the general GT5 forums. There is no need for that stuck up, obtuse comment

I agree, but at least they chose a perfect user name! 👍
 
Ähm, what was the question? Or the answer? :confused:
 
I agree, but at least they chose a perfect user name! 👍

I'm honored. I've never been referred to as a "they" before.
 
Ähm, what was the question? Or the answer? :confused:

Wow, so were still dragging on a simple mistake made by a new member? Kudos. 👍

Hey everyone's got an opinion :)
Hey, some people really shouldn't aire theirs.

--------

Caprimad, do yourself a favour and ask a moderator to move this thread to the GT5 sub-forum.

OR change the OP ('first post') to...

"I was in an online room, and a Blood-red 5G appeared out of nowhere. This thing annihilated the 100,000Hp X2010, so goodness knows how fast it actually is. The game couldn't actually keep up with the speed of it.

Anyone else experienced this machine? :)"
 
Last edited:
Guardian, you're so nice. :sly:
 
Eks
Guardian, you're so nice. :sly:

Thank you. :D

But seriously, I just detest other members having a go at newer members over menial nonsense. Especially when it's over, essentially, nothing.
 
Wow, so were still dragging on a simple mistake made by a new member? Kudos. 👍


[/I][/B]

Thank you. :D

But seriously, I just detest other members having a go at newer members over menial nonsense. Especially when it's over, essentially, nothing.

Speaking of dragging things out.....
 
Guardian is the Defender of the Defenseless, the Guardian of the Small & all those other clichés :p
 
Speaking of dragging things out.....

Some members(^) aren't even worth the hassle. :rolleyes:
If you've got nothing constructive to post, then I suggest you find a hobby. One that doesn't involve trying to sound clever, but ends up making you look desperate.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back