Bloodmasters Drift Club | Shred till your dead!

• Thread starter squirlybmx
  • 42 comments
United States
New York
XSVterror16
xsvterror16
bloodmasters.jpg

Who are we?
tumblr_m324pcLCQE1r3tmw0o1_400.gif

tumblr_m32foz7KUd1r3tmw0o1_400.gif
tumblr_n1oqejU8Ae1tpv44co1_400.gif

tumblr_m34bdnC1Kn1r3tmw0o1_400.gif

Any other questions? Too bad nerd.

This is Keep Drifting Fun at its roots. Grassroots. Have fun, shred with your bros, and that's about it.
Already on a team? Cool. I don't care. This is a club, not a team. You drive with us, not for us.
Wanna compete? Cool. Do it under your team name. Actually wanna drive for us? Cool. Compete for us.
If you're whiny, no. If you start drama, no. If you don't like dogs... who even are you?
This is friendly, this is rad, this is who the hell cares just get along and have some damn fun.

Wanna join? Say so. That simple.

Thrash cars: Whatever the hell you want as long as it's a black 240.
Rad drift cars: Whatever the hell you want as long as it's low and looks gangsta.

Rules: There are no rules just don't be an idiot.
Let's go drifting!​

Last edited:
Drivers list:

Squirlybmx - XSVterror16
MRDEVIL - MRDEVIL128
Streeto - MCR-Streets
194GVan - retrohoon
Tetsu_X - Tetsu-Drop5
Killer_x2NR
S13vinny - Kansei-S12vinny
TyreranT - TyreranT
Eric1512 - Redsuns_Eric_DRP
E_dub64 - RSM-Dub
matosman1 - Kansei-Matos
Biller - Kansei-Biller
DriftShiro - RSM-ShiroJP
CheladaJr - QuintenXavier
xlDevontelx - xl_Devonte_lx
Kansei-Ras

Last edited:
Indeed it seems really interesting. And the best, it just looks fun as hell.

Regards, Tetsu & DropFive Motorsports! :cheers:

cool, i want in on some of dis. ill send you a FR when i feel like it. or look for the club.

I and my teammate would like to participate as well. We will send a FR whenever we are available. We look forward to it. 👍

Tetsu-Drop5

Killer_x2NR

Hah

Haha I was waiting for you to see this, the more clubloosians we have the better. I'll add everyone when Im home, the lack of an iOS app for GTP blows
Yeah man! I am working on fixing up an album for ECB on Flickr. Ill PM you a link! Thanks man. :cheers:

bloodmasters.jpg

Who are we?
tumblr_m324pcLCQE1r3tmw0o1_400.gif

tumblr_m32foz7KUd1r3tmw0o1_400.gif
tumblr_n1oqejU8Ae1tpv44co1_400.gif

tumblr_m34bdnC1Kn1r3tmw0o1_400.gif

Any other questions? Too bad nerd.

This is Keep Drifting Fun at its roots. Grassroots. Have fun, shred with your bros, and that's about it.
Already on a team? Cool. I don't care. This is a club, not a team. You drive with us, not for us.
Wanna compete? Cool. Do it under your team name. Actually wanna drive for us? Cool. Compete for us.
If you're whiny, no. If you start drama, no. If you don't like dogs... who even are you?
This is friendly, this is rad, this is who the hell cares just get along and have some damn fun.

Wanna join? Say so. That simple.

Thrash cars: Whatever the hell you want as long as it's a black 240.
Rad drift cars: Whatever the hell you want as long as it's low and looks gangsta.

Rules: There are no rules just don't be an idiot.
Let's go drifting!​

nicely done!, and ive watched the videos countlessly over and over. Im getting that feeling of coming back to gt.
Lastly enjoy your stay here on GTP
Yours truly, Veilside.

Back