Blue Lap Times

  • Thread starter Thread starter fabianw
  • 7 comments
  • 2,363 views
Messages
121
Messages
Element504
I searched, didn't really find my answer..


Simple question, why are some laps times in blue?
 
As far as I can tell - your lap time goes blue if it is the best lap for the race/session. You may have more than one blue time if you continue to improve - the blue lap you beat does not revert to white after it is beaten.
 
That's what I thought until I saw that the lap before the one I just did was faster, and both were blue.. I'll see if I can get it again and post a picture
 
Yeah, as far as I can tell, a blue lap is a best lap. So if you set a best lap, and then beat it the next lap, both will be blue.
 
Just checked, and yeah, you guys are right.. I must've read the numbers wrong.
 
I thought that blue lap times were laps that you did a clean lap. (no walls and no contact with other cars.)
 
Also what I thought.. But I did a clean lap and the lap time was white
 
I think when your trying to do a time trail, a blue time will come up at the end of a sector to show that you are ahead at that particular point than the competition. If you are behind, it will be red.
 
Back