Blue Moon jet noise

• Thread starter fastone371
  • 16 comments
United States
Theresa, Wisconsin
Do any of you fine racers out there know if there is a way to mute the planes at Blue Moon or at least quiet them down without affecting the car sound???

Why would you want this? Genuine question

The fricken jets that fly over every 15 seconds are far louder than my cars, I like to be able to hear the car talking to me to make it go fast, I need like 1.0 to make top 10 leader board

Never mind about fast lap, in the 55's now!!! WOW!!!

Last edited:
With headphones they're basically ear:censored:

Incredibly annoying as well. Sorry OP but I don't know what category the jet sound is in the audio settings. Try to tinker about there though

The fricken jets that fly over every 15 seconds are far louder than my cars, I like to be able to hear the car talking to me to make it go fast, I need like 1.0 to make top 10 leader board

Never mind about fast lap, in the 55's now!!! WOW!!!

Yeah that plane is really annoying

I've always assumed that the jet noises were designed to add a certain amount of additional challenge. During that period of time when my car's sound is drowned out, I have rely on other senses to drive effectively.

It leaves me with the impression that I have sacrificed some time when the jet noise is really loud.

Are the AI drivers equally affected? :D

I've always assumed that the jet noises were designed to add a certain amount of additional challenge. During that period of time when my car's sound is drowned out, I have rely on other senses to drive effectively.

It leaves me with the impression that I have sacrificed some time when the jet noise is really loud.

Are the AI drivers equally affected? :D

I think we are definitely leaving time on the table do to the jet sounds. I don' think the AI cars are affected but that would be most noticeble on the new lay out which I have not raced AI against yet

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not quite as bad as having the planes come in over your actual house, but when you hear a jet over your house AND see it on the screen at the same time the immersion is really quite impressive 👍

Last edited:
I hated that track and the jets until about 15 minutes ago when I scored my first ever FIA race win worth 1174 points. I'll refrain from complaining about the jets and instead sing glorious praise for all to hear. Long live the jets, may they soar, loud and free, forevermore!

Latest Posts

Back