Bluemoon Speedway N200

• Thread starter hhhaaa
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
uk
MUGUCAN
Hi, Has anyone ever won a race at bluemoon speedway with N200 and what was the prize?
I did win once but I touched the side wall by whisker and got 405000 credit, wondering if that was the full prize or could have been more if I didn’t have that scratch on the wall?? Thanks

Hi, Has anyone ever won a race at bluemoon speedway with N200 and what was the prize?
I did win once but I touched the side wall by whisker and got 405000 credit, wondering if that was the full prize or could have been more if I didn’t have that scratch on the wall?? Thanks
Last year with a N200 car and won 405000 credits without hitting anything, but I have not touch GT Sport for a few months now because it is not worth playing anymore.

in N200? ...... you should not come across the LaFerrari ...... lol ....
and with which car did you achieve this feat? .....
the fastest in N300 is the RX500, but I don't see a fast enough car in N200 .....

in N200? ...... you should not come across the LaFerrari ...... lol ....
and with which car did you achieve this feat? .....
the fastest in N300 is the RX500, but I don't see a fast enough car in N200 .....
RX500, it’s all about fast cornering and decent car & gear set up to get max speed on corners, doesn’t need to be super fast to win! Yet, needs to be driven smooth with good timing and patient

I agree with hhaaa, Blue Moon Speedway isn't all about speed. True the cars are probably much better than yours. But those Enzo's cant makes a turn as well as the RX500 if you keep the focus on your rear when you go through a corner. The fastest way could possibly rip your tires up when you drift through turn 1 (The sharpest)... The supercars need to slow down the most there, that's where the advantage lies.

Back