Bluetooth Steering Wheel

GTP_HAAS599
your kiddin' right?
We all know the PSP will output to a TV, but now that the PSP Go offers Bluetooth connectivity, is there a wireless wheel out there that connects with bluetooth so that we can play the game with a steering wheel?

We all know the PSP will output to a TV, but now that the PSP Go offers Bluetooth connectivity, is there a wireless wheel out there that connects with bluetooth so that we can play the game with a steering wheel?
Why would you want to buy a game on the PSP, output it to a TV in crappy resolution, and then play it with a steering wheel? :rolleyes: That's like going out and spending several grand on PC only to surf the net and write office documents...pointless.

Sounds like someone has money to burn...🤬 :P

Psp mmmmmmm... Playstation Portable yer? Does the wheel fold up or something?:sly:

I beleive Kaz has said the game won't support additional controllers.

Yep, unfortunately, because would it be playable with a SIXAXIS/DS3 i would buy a PSP Go (dont own any PSP so far because i cant play with that stupid analog nub).

Back