BMI Touge Showdown- With Spoon EG6

  • Thread starter Thread starter hkshiper
  • 13 comments
  • 1,717 views
No idea, I know that it is one of the 200 or 280 touge showdown... but sorry no luck.
 
I don't know where you can get it from but if it helps narrow down your options that video is on "The Evo strikes back" and it is the Touge showdown 200
 
BMI like Body Mass Index???

Never heard of it.
 
Best Motoring International (I think)
 
I have a BEST MOTORing DVD that has a Spoon Civic thats not Yellow and Blue on the Touge. I have to look through my inventory.
 
evo strikes back. icic. thanks dudde. this touge will be hardest to find. >.<
 
Thats exactly what I have. I beleive the car is a Metallic grey. Very somewhat, nice car.
 
evo stikes back is easy to find only touges video that im strugeling to find are

vol 64 Touge 300 Impreza LE
vol 63 Street Tuning Touge 200
Vol 60 Touge Street Racing
 
if you know the location for evo strikes back, please post it up thanks so every1 can enjoy.

:)
 
Well BM= Best MOTORing BMI= Best MOTORing International...

:lol: my bad, I didnt read Zoxxy post correctly. I thought Zoxxy asked how to write or type it out.

BM is not Best Motoring.. its Best MOTORing.
BMI is not Best Motoring International... its Best MOTORing International.

Thats how the company made it.
 
Back