Harsk100 Messages 10,329 South Messages HarskGaming96 Sep 21, 2014 #1 Could not find the specs unfortunately, so the specs will be provided soon. What sound do you prefer? The real sound or the sound of GT4? Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
Could not find the specs unfortunately, so the specs will be provided soon. What sound do you prefer? The real sound or the sound of GT4?
Harsk100 Messages 10,329 South Messages HarskGaming96 Sep 21, 2014 #3 StarLight Why not .... Click to expand... So you prefer the sound of GT4 or the real sound?
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Sep 22, 2014 #4 Harsk100 So you prefer the sound of GT4 or the real sound? Click to expand... I prefer the ral sound! 👍
Harsk100 So you prefer the sound of GT4 or the real sound? Click to expand... I prefer the ral sound! 👍
Harsk100 Messages 10,329 South Messages HarskGaming96 Sep 22, 2014 #5 StarLight I prefer the real sound! 👍 Click to expand... OK.
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Sep 22, 2014 #6 Harsk100 OK. Click to expand... You too? (A Festa acabou)
Harsk100 Messages 10,329 South Messages HarskGaming96 Sep 22, 2014 #7 StarLight You too? (A Festa acabou) Click to expand... Well... I'm interested in both sounds but my heart is divided between the real sound and the GT4 sound. That's a shame that the Party of our country is over... I wish that it could last an whole month...
StarLight You too? (A Festa acabou) Click to expand... Well... I'm interested in both sounds but my heart is divided between the real sound and the GT4 sound. That's a shame that the Party of our country is over... I wish that it could last an whole month...
Harsk100 Messages 10,329 South Messages HarskGaming96 Jan 7, 2015 #9 StarLight So few likes for such amazing BMW. Click to expand... Yeah, what a shame...